PDA

View Full Version : What a day in NFL

thedeparted
12-18-2011, 04:04 PM
Packers get their first loss and Colts get their first win. Any who go Steelers tomorrow against the 49ers. With Houston losing, hope Chargers can get the Ravens so we can get that #1 seed :)

YuriPrime
12-18-2011, 11:05 PM
Wouldn't it be something if the Eagles squeaked into the playoffs and won the SB against Tebow and the Broncos. Dare to dream. ;--)

thedeparted
12-18-2011, 11:16 PM
I just puked a little in my mouth. Eagles need to miss because the dream team statement and screw tebow lol

Jaykub
12-18-2011, 11:46 PM
Texans dun got fugged up.

thedeparted
12-19-2011, 11:38 AM
Lol at the playground play, will have to link to it later when Im not on a phone

Trunks
12-19-2011, 02:55 PM
I'm sick of all the Tebow hype... He isn't that good at all. His team, not just Tebow had a few lucky/good 4th quarters all against awful teams really. The Chicago game ( i think may have been chargers ) the kicker and defense did all the work and Tebow got the credit for it. The defense got a turnover and got the ball to around the 40, then Tebow would of gone 3rd and out if the kicker didn't make a 56 yard field goal in overtime. Somehow Tebow won the game though, all he is doing is just making the bronco's money. He's not a real Quarter back, he's a tight end in the wildcat formation.

EpsilonX
12-19-2011, 03:16 PM
Go 49ers! I hate the steelers.

Sunsetforgotten
12-19-2011, 05:20 PM
The bears lost and the ravens got embarrassed. Football is dead to me. On to NCAA basketball I go

thedeparted
12-19-2011, 05:23 PM
The bears lost and the ravens got embarrassed. Football is dead to me. On to NCAA basketball I go

Who your favorite team? Michigan? Michigan St?

Trunks
12-19-2011, 05:55 PM

True fan right here.

Sunsetforgotten
12-19-2011, 06:26 PM
Who your favorite team? Michigan? Michigan St?

MSU all the way. I love college football and basketball. Michigan St. is starting to get up there in football so i'm enjoying it a lot more.

@trunks Yeah I know. I'm not a huge NFL fan, but those two are my favorite teams. I usually end up watching two games a year in the regular season and the superbowl.

thedeparted
12-19-2011, 06:33 PM
I like Penn St in football and Pitt in basketball

Sunsetforgotten
12-19-2011, 06:50 PM
I like Penn St in football and Pitt in basketball

I hope Penn can get through everything that happened this year. The students (who weren't involved in the rioting) shouldn't have a cloud hanging over them for the remainder of their attendance there. Pitt is also a pretty good team in Basketball

thedeparted
12-19-2011, 07:02 PM
I hope Penn can get through everything that happened this year. The students (who weren't involved in the rioting) shouldn't have a cloud hanging over them for the remainder of their attendance there. Pitt is also a pretty good team in Basketball

We just lost out on the #4 recruit because the scandal :( and yeah Pitt usually is good but this season seems off + Kahem Birch who was the #15 ranked recruit last year just left the team and went home :(

Edit: Late edit, yeah the rioting was pretty redonkalous