PDA

View Full Version : Help Me The Peoples Gamer - Game for charity

Vindis
12-24-2011, 08:25 PM
Hi everyone. Long time reader, first time writer.

Today I just made my first new year resolution every and here it goes.
In 2012 I will be streaming all my game play hours at twitch tv (user name Vindis)and try to raise as much money as I can for charity while doing so.
The first month I'm gonna raise money for breast cancer awareness and later on I will make polls where you choose for what charity you want me to raise money.
I hope I found a new and exciting way to make a change for the world out there and why not having fun while doing so.

Even if you can't donate, feel free to come and hang out at my channel and if you think that I'm doing a good thing spread the word to family and friends.

/Vindis - The Peoples Gamer

PressKean
12-25-2011, 01:04 PM
Hi Vindis! Update this thread when you start streaming! I'll be glad to come over and see what I can I do to help :D

Vindis
12-25-2011, 05:15 PM
Will do PressKean, will do.

But now I need your help. I need you to tell me what games you would like to see at my stream. I need as many suggestions as possible, I will then pick some of them out and create a poll where you guys can vote for what game you want to see.

Keep in mind that I can only stream games form my PC, that means no XBOX/XBOX 360/Playstation2/Playstation3/Wii.
But dont forget, there are some awesome emulators for NES/SNES/Playstation and other consoles out there and that allows me to stream more then just PC-games.

So, what game(s) do you guys wanna see? (The poll has to go up very soon so no slacking on the answers) :D

HamadaLFC8
12-25-2011, 11:10 PM
Great idea really like it! Welcome to GF! Read the rules and faq's pleasee and also feel free to contribute to the forum as well please ;D

PressKean
12-26-2011, 02:17 AM
Will do PressKean, will do.

But now I need your help. I need you to tell me what games you would like to see at my stream. I need as many suggestions as possible, I will then pick some of them out and create a poll where you guys can vote for what game you want to see.

Keep in mind that I can only stream games form my PC, that means no XBOX/XBOX 360/Playstation2/Playstation3/Wii.
But dont forget, there are some awesome emulators for NES/SNES/Playstation and other consoles out there and that allows me to stream more then just PC-games.

So, what game(s) do you guys wanna see? (The poll has to go up very soon so no slacking on the answers) :D

Hmm..2012 huh? Maybe Diablo 3 would be great! :D I'm pretty sure there'll be loads of people searching for videos when it's out.

egg-whites333
12-26-2011, 09:04 AM
welcome sounds like a great idea i love tuning in to that stuff

geeksleek
12-27-2011, 09:20 PM
That sounds like an awesome idea. No matter how much you raise, just the fact that you're doing such a nice thing is great. Good luck

Vindis
12-29-2011, 08:06 PM
That sounds like an awesome idea. No matter how much you raise, just the fact that you're doing such a nice thing is great. Good luck

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I mean, I play a lot of games and if I can help people out by just running xsplit in the background I'm more then happy to do so. Plus I might some new friends so as I see it it's a win-win situation no matter what.

Thanks for your kind comments, make me wanna push this even more.