PDA

View Full Version : Pinoy Gamer with a Dream.

Schimdt|LM
01-03-2012, 10:50 AM
Hey!

Name's Pancho, One of the few people here that is a Hardcore Gamer, I shall tell you my story on how I became a Gamer.. Well, It all started on Quake 3, when my Dad playing it, I got into it. When I played it for like, Two hour's past, I was pulled by addiction. By far, I remember fragging people while chasing the flag. lol.

I was born on July 1, 1990, Grown up In a Province, which later became a State located in a Region of our Capital. I am sometimes. Scared of Getting owned verbally, While Having Fun at the Same Time. My Dad was a Gamer, and, quote. "Worked with Bethesda in the late 80's". While my Mom was a avid OFW. (Overseas Filipino Worker), Their Reunion spot was in Maryland, in US. But i was born in the Philippines.

My First game to play is Quake 3, as said as above. but my life Changed when Half Life came to our shelves. It clearly made me a Gamer, and shaped me for who i am.

That's my roots, then off to my Talents in gaming.

My Knowledge In Games, well, One of the few people here really put's a serious effort in Gaming, I got a Gaming Group here that I run. (Not telling the name.. Maybe I will broke some of the rules.) I can Mod.. Well, Install Mods only, Script Tweaks, and clearly, Play Games like no other else.

My talents IN GAMING GENRE'S.

>RPG - Even though I started as a FPS Gamer. Today, I was considered as a "Scholar in the Imperial Library.", You know what I mean.. [TES]

>FPS - MW2, BF3, MW3, KF, TF2, i think every FPS i can handle. (Except Hybrids.)

>Racing - GT, Forza, SHIFT, The Run, all racing games. (not specifically ALL.)
and

>Sports - NBA 2k12 and FIFA 12, Awesome games.

I can handle any Game Genres, I am not saying all, because some are quite difficult.

Now that's my Skills, Now In my Traits.

I follow the Trait of a Wise guy. I can whip up words that can give someone a Nosebleed. (Only in the Philippines.) I sometimes, what i call. "Multi-Task." It's like learning different things while learning other things too. I can be sporty, Because I play Basketball. And I love games. Go figure.

Okay. On Other Notes...

I am a Avid Gamer, Whose Passion is for Gaming, and Ending my life with my second to the last thought is Gaming. My only dream is to become a Game Developer someday, to the likes of Infinity Ward, Bethesda, id and other legendary Game Dev Studios. (Valve, 2k, Gearbox, Bioware, DICE.) And a very few people here who run's a Gaming Group. I meant, Well, Running for the Fame in Youtube and know alot of people. I run a Gaming Group. Which cleverly titled. (C'mon.) Dark Zone Gaming. And my task with my Friends (which are hardcore gamers too.) To be a Partner of Machinima and be a well known group. Who run's a Youtube Channel for Entertainment. On my other Talents. I can GFX. (still a amateur.) I can drive. and I can do everything that a gamer do.

Game's that I seriously played.

Quake 3
Starcraft
Half Life + CS
Warcraft 3
Medieval Total War
World of Warcraft
Half Life 2
Counter Strike Source
Team Fortress 2 (P4F!)
KOTOR
Medieval Total War 2
Rome Total War
Need for Speed Underground 2
Gran Turismo series (Yeah, from 1 to 5.)
Forza 2-3
The Elder Scrolls Series. (YEAHH, From 1 to 5) (Number One in my Heart. Before it is HL2.)
COD 1-MW3
Battlefield 2 (Didn't seriously played 1942.)
Mass Effect 1-2
Fallout 3 (I wish Fallout 4. lol)
NBA 2k10-2k12
FIFA 08-12
RAGE
GTA SA-IV
and clearly.. MORE.

So.. That concludes my Life. Well, I hope I can see you around in G-F and Have a Nice Day!

~Pancho.

P.S: Some of my other names in the Net.
Schimdt
sweet5050

Mizel
01-03-2012, 11:10 AM
Wow. I must say…. that was quite the intro. I typically ask stalkerishly for more info… but I believe in this case that is not necessary :P

Welcome to GF! I insist that you stick around. :D See you on the forums…

Schimdt|LM
01-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Wow. I must say…. that was quite the intro. I typically ask stalkerishly for more info… but I believe in this case that is not necessary :P

Welcome to GF! I insist that you stick around. :D See you on the forums…

Thanks! And I don't know, when I create my Intro's to forums, well, even on Speech Friday in School, When my Mind is Flowing through, It just keeps on going until it's long. lol

Yeah, I will stick on for a While.

EDIT: Yeah about that.. I was tasked to train High School Students for their Speech choir contest. So, when I start the tutoring, I say things that can bore the Students.

That's a nightmare. Good Thing I will be off next week. sigh.

Mizel
01-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Thanks! And I don't know, when I create my Intro's to forums, well, even on Speech Friday in School, When my Mind is Flowing through, It just keeps on going until it's long. lol

Yeah, I will stick on for a While.

EDIT: Yeah about that.. I was tasked to train High School Students for their Speech choir contest. So, when I start the tutoring, I say things that can bore the Students.

That's a nightmare. Good Thing I will be off next week. sigh.

Haha nothing wrong with that :)

Oh man, that does like a nightmare O_o