PDA

View Full Version : egg's reviews

egg-whites333
01-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Hey guys, I decided to try and get back to reviewing I curently have 1 new review and hope to have more pease tell me how to get better i would like to do this more offten but i dont play much games through. I may do movies but not now.

assassin's creed brotherhood review - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=21944)

sajith menon
01-10-2012, 02:45 AM
wat do you mean by doing movies. u planning to be an actor

egg-whites333
01-10-2012, 02:47 AM
no reviewing movies

sajith menon
01-10-2012, 02:54 AM
ya dats gud........... i liked it.go ahead..........

BangMy Octopuss
01-10-2012, 07:24 AM
Hey guys, I decided to try and get back to reviewing I curently have 1 new review and hope to have more pease tell me how to get better i would like to do this more offten but i dont play much games through. I may do movies but not now.

assassin's creed brotherhood review - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=21944)

Good. I'm going to start doing reviews also. On games, movies, trailers, etc. :D

CraeSC111
01-10-2012, 08:06 AM
I thought it was a decent review. You may want to try formatting it a little better. Try holding the section heading or making it a larger font so that people won't miss what the section is about. Also on your story section try to give a plot summary or some stuff about lore instead of mentioning missions within the game so people who haven't played can get a better grasp on what you are talking about. And finally check for grammatical errors. There were a few

BangMy Octopuss
01-10-2012, 08:12 AM
I thought it was a decent review. You may want to try formatting it a little better. Try holding the section heading or making it a larger font so that people won't miss what the section is about. Also on your story section try to give a plot summary or some stuff about lore instead of mentioning missions within the game so people who haven't played can get a better grasp on what you are talking about. And finally check for grammatical errors. There were a few

-Yeah he said the grammatical errors are from his laptop, he said wait till he fixes it. Lol.

egg-whites333
01-10-2012, 08:47 AM
i used microsoft word there for spell checking but it must not of picked up thoes words as wrong also i have english canada as spell check so a possible few could be wrong ie colour for where i believe you say it as color but that may be just some, and if you notice i have colour spelt color because i know thats how more people spell it.

CraeSC111
01-10-2012, 09:31 AM
Colour is an older spelling. I believe Webster has it spelled color.

egg-whites333
01-10-2012, 09:36 AM
ugh english sucks :s

Muffincat
01-10-2012, 09:39 AM
Colour is an older spelling. I believe Webster has it spelled color.

They spell it that way in England. Color is the American version. So either one is correct, but if you're writing for an American audience (or people who use American English), then you should spell it color... but it doesn't really matter.

In any case, eggwhites, your grammar/spelling in your review is the best I've seen from you yet, so that's a plus. It's not your first language so of course you won't be perfect, but I think you are definitely improving :) Keep at it.