PDA

View Full Version : hey what up gamers

miller25420
01-13-2012, 09:10 PM
Just curious and would love to hear everyones opion. Have u ever seen or would u go to an arcade that was filled with ps3 xbox connect xbox live and u could play any game.there would be tournaments every month. Refreshment lounge

LiNuX
01-13-2012, 09:23 PM
Welcome and opening the same thread twice won't get you more responses.

AkandMikeDN
01-17-2012, 07:02 AM
sure i think (?)

CoDFreak
01-19-2012, 01:53 AM
That actually sounds pretty cool.

If you could come up with enough investment money to create a nice place you could turn it into something pretty cool.

I would suggest adding in some pool tables for while people are waiting in line.
Maybe a flatscreen on the wall designated for tourny rankings or the order in which people are to play on non tourny days to keep it orgnaized.

Also it could be a place to purchase the games themselves so if people like it when they play it is easily accessible.

There are many things you could do with the place and many more ways to turn it into a lucrative business.

It would be nice to see gaming lounges opening and don't forget to have really powerful wifi for those laptop gamers.

A lot of open space would be very necassary so that the arrangment can be changed for special tournaments or game releases.

I think this is an awesome idea and you should run with it if you are considering doing this. Honestly think about how much business arcades used too get. They don't get as much now because arcade games are becoming outdated. Granted some people love the classics as do I but the younger generation has no care for it and they are the future. So if you can create a place similar to an arcade like a dave and busters with modern gaming tech, it would be much appreciated by the gaming community. If the opportunity arose for me, I would take it without hesitation.

CraeSC111
01-19-2012, 09:00 PM
There was a place where I used to live called computer solutions. It had hundreds of top of the line custom built computers with access to almost any game and the Betsy internet connection I have ever seen. The store owner also repaired computers. The prices were great and the games were fun. Also you could get a repair and play discount. You played for half price while he fixed your comp. Something along those lines would be great. But add xboxes, PlayStations and wiis and you'd probably attract more people.

LADY
01-22-2012, 08:44 AM
There is something around here called the Gamer Bus, it's pretty cool. They took an old RV and gutted it and filled it with flat screens and xboxs. You rent the bus for parties & such.

CraeSC111
01-23-2012, 04:11 PM
That sounds epic.

SoopaZombie
02-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Ya i actually would, in fact there is something similar to this close to where i live in IL i forgot the name of it but they also do tournaments a couple times a month.