PDA

View Full Version : February 14th!! <3 Vday or ME3 Demo?!

nagenraman
02-06-2012, 07:31 AM
I'm excited! finally! screw Valentine..lol
8) 8) 8) 8)

ROFLBRYCE
02-06-2012, 11:45 AM
Heh it's gonna be Valentine's for me :P still gonna be pushing buttons and having fun, just not with Mass Effect.

I've never really gotten into the series though either. Maybe I'll pop in the first one again and try and play a bit more.

Synge
02-06-2012, 06:56 PM
Just another Tuesday for me, maybe I'll get lucky and someone will give me chocolate.

not that I'm not excited for ME3, I just don't play demos

egg-whites333
02-06-2012, 08:43 PM
uhhhh vaentines days suck just a day to see all the people who are dating or what ever be all happy and crap while you sit there all forever alone admiring your crush from a far :( http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n514/egw333/forever_alone.jpg
well i gusse there i alwaays MC Gmod mw3 becuse i never got into ME.

LemonRising
02-06-2012, 09:26 PM
On Valetines day I will be avoiding all social networking and most of the internet and drink. Also play games..
but you know
drinking.

Mizel
02-07-2012, 08:13 AM
On Valetines day I will be avoiding all social networking and most of the internet and drink. Also play games..
but you know
drinking.

That sounds like me every day! xD

Ive never actually played any either, but I hear great things. I have the first 2 downloaded though, so some day! ;) Me and fiance both hate V-Day, so I imagine we'll spend it like every other night... playing ToR :P

Jaykub
02-07-2012, 09:01 AM
First Vday in a long time that I have someone special.

LemonRising
02-07-2012, 04:47 PM
That sounds like me every day! xD

Ive never actually played any either, but I hear great things. I have the first 2 downloaded though, so some day! ;) Me and fiance both hate V-Day, so I imagine we'll spend it like every other night... playing ToR :P

It's me everyday as well, just minus some internets haha

HI5

MunDhi
02-08-2012, 05:33 AM
I call Vday 'Single Awareness Day' I've never had a valentine and i would probably have another crappy day anyway. And can't wait for me3 to come out officially!

nagenraman
02-09-2012, 04:07 PM
well to all of you *forever alone* guy and girls out there... Being single can be fun too! Drink all the BEER! PLAY ALL THE VIDEO GAMES! :D

thedeparted
02-09-2012, 04:36 PM
My first valentines day where I have a gf.

hidekipooj
02-10-2012, 07:36 PM
My Gf and I are going to go see Phantom Menace in 3-d. :D
But during the movie I will excuse myself to go to the bathroom, ditch her there, play the ME3 demo, and then run back all in good time...

Synge
02-10-2012, 08:24 PM
I saw an angel today.. She was the narrator of a play at my sister's future college. Tried to find her afterwards but it was too crowded, don't even know her name but I'm gonna ask a friend that knows her and see if I can get in touch.

Not gonna try anything for/before Valentine's Day or anything, that'd maybe be a bit creepy, but this is the first girl to catch my eye since my last breakup nearly 6 months ago. She did a lot of interacting with the audience and seemed to enjoy picking on me so maybe that means something, or maybe I just happened to be sitting closest (don't ruin it for me!) :P

nagenraman
02-11-2012, 06:30 AM
My Gf and I are going to go see Phantom Menace in 3-d. :D
But during the movie I will excuse myself to go to the bathroom, ditch her there, play the ME3 demo, and then run back all in good time...

lmfao!!:cheesy:

nagenraman
02-11-2012, 06:31 AM
I saw an angel today.. She was the narrator of a play at my sister's future college. Tried to find her afterwards but it was too crowded, don't even know her name but I'm gonna ask a friend that knows her and see if I can get in touch.

Not gonna try anything for/before Valentine's Day or anything, that'd maybe be a bit creepy, but this is the first girl to catch my eye since my last breakup nearly 6 months ago. She did a lot of interacting with the audience and seemed to enjoy picking on me so maybe that means something, or maybe I just happened to be sitting closest (don't ruin it for me!) :P

That's awesome.. Wish you all the best in luck dude! Hope things work out well as you hv planned.. 8)

Th3-devils-princess
02-16-2012, 07:33 AM
it was both great valentines day the ME3 :p