PDA

View Full Version : What you listen to?

tr1cee
02-08-2012, 01:21 PM
When I am playing games I like to listen to music. Rap, rock or something that can put me in a "I'm going to kick everyone ass" mode. I don't do this all the time because I like to talk to my teammates or my competition which ever one that is willing to talk back. But most of the time i like to listen to music.

What about you guys?

Synge
02-08-2012, 05:19 PM
I don't really have a particular genre that fuels my gaming. I just put my music library on shuffle and listen to whatever plays, anything from Omnium Gatherum (my favorite band) to Opeth to The Contortionist to Tool to In Fear and Faith to Mayday Parade to Jon Gomm to Bach.. you get the picture ;]

I never listen to music while playing SP though (except for sandbox games like MC, GMod, etc)

Mizel
02-09-2012, 11:14 AM
I dont really listen to anything while I game, surprisingly. Normally just have a movie or something on in the background.

tonylee93
02-09-2012, 09:17 PM
I like to listen to screamo when playing video games, even though sometimes the screaming gets me distracted and everything. But for that it seems like it works honestly! I know what you mean though about the music thing. I love to listen to music and play video games. That might be because I just music gets me pumped up and excited to beat someone up. The feeling is outstanding!

Blitzkrieg1996
02-10-2012, 09:39 AM
Any heavy metal like Disturbed and Killswitch but rap is sweet too.

tonylee93
02-10-2012, 07:37 PM
Thats very true the harder it is the better off you are in my opinion!

audun0905
02-21-2012, 08:44 PM
Classic music. Beethoven, Mozart, Vivaldi. Some movie soundtracks too ( The Deer Hunter, Platoon - Cavatina, Adagio by Strings). Makes me relaxed.

johnmakerse
02-27-2012, 11:17 AM
Now I am listening Britney spears song which is very entertaining and more exiting. Since very long time she is being one of my favorite singer.

Trunks
02-27-2012, 04:13 PM
Depends on my mood really. When playing MMO's and RTS I normally have techno/dubstep playing, sometimes punk. Any other type of game I really don't listen to music, RPG's I like to hear the story and what not, shooters I need to hear footsteps. racing games normally have decent music in them. The only time I listen to techno is when I play games any other time it's screamo, but I can't listen to screamo when I play games, not sure why. Techno definitely increases my League of Legends ability though :p

Jackabyte
03-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Depends on which game I'm playing to whether or not I listen to music. Like racing games (if the games music track list is naff) I will put my music library on shuffle, whereas with FPS's and RPG's for example I tend not to listen to music at all.

tonylee93
03-01-2012, 10:36 PM
Racing games are always a lot of fun and I tend to listen to music a lot more during that as well!