PDA

View Full Version : Best Handheld RPGs?

1337mizchif
02-11-2012, 12:50 AM
Just restarted Minish Cap out of boredom (only because I couldn't find Link to The Past)
I have to say, this is a great game, and I can't believe I ever forgot it existed. I finished it very quickly with a walk-through and never retained the info, probably because I was off to play FF Tactics.
Regardless, I was thinking about compiling a list of the games I should pwn the tish out of this summer.

Any suggestions for RPG's on the DS, DSi, and 3DS?

Sunsetforgotten
02-11-2012, 08:23 AM
Fire Emblem my man. Love that series. Especially if you liked FF tactics.

ROFLBRYCE
02-11-2012, 11:38 AM
GBA Golden Sun. Oh dear god. Such an amazing story. I wish I could get my hands on the first or second one again, always just rented them lol. Not sure how the DS ones play.

DS Legacy of Y's. (Pronounced like "ease") My gf is in love with the series. It's a short play, but great story and lots of fun.

DS Rune Factory. Harvest Moon gets a little more badass. Monsters, quests, dungeons, FISHING?!? I'm sold.

That's all I've got. I'm not too into RPG games but I'd say I pick alright ones when I do grab one, lol.

Synge
02-11-2012, 05:32 PM
GBA Golden Sun.

Came here to say this.

Such an amazing game, one of the best I've ever played, handheld or not.

Lent my cartridge to a friend like 4 years ago, I don't even know where he's living now, damn it -.-

Sunsetforgotten
02-14-2012, 09:55 AM
Oh man I emulated Golden Sun the other day. Forgot how much I loved it. One was for sure the best of them all

Flow
02-15-2012, 09:23 AM
I would have to say Pokèmon Fire Red.
The same as Pokèmon Red, just updated graphics, and best of all, original 151 Pokèmon. :D

smithrock76
02-15-2012, 01:44 PM
walk-through and never retained the info, probably because I was off to play FF Tactics.
Regardless, I was thinking about compiling a list

I have to say, this is a great game, and I can't believe I ever forgot it existed. I finished it very quickly with a walk-through and never retained the info, probably because I was off to play FF Tactics.
Regardless, I was thinking about compiling a list of the games I should pwn the tish out of this summer.

Any suggestions for RPG's on the DS, DSi, and 3DS?[/QUOTE]