PDA

View Full Version : Thread full of infractable posts

egg-whites333
02-12-2012, 02:03 PM
Thought this was America, am I in America? I thought this was America. Freedom of speech!

It's not America its a forum with people fom everywhere its not one country but apearintly your to ignorint to get that. sorry just pisses me off wen people think that it is just the USA. (somthing i should not get pissed at i know)

xLykos
02-12-2012, 02:14 PM
It's not America its a forum with people fom everywhere its not one country but apearintly your to ignorint to get that. sorry just pisses me off wen people think that it is just the USA. (somthing i should not get pissed at i know)

It's not America it's a forum with people from everywhere. It's not one country but apparently you're too ignorant to get that. Sorry, just pisses me off when people think that it is just the USA. Something I should not get pissed at I know.

Fixed some grammatical errors for you. No need to thank me. You should trying fixing your grammar before you go trying to make fun of people.

egg-whites333
02-12-2012, 02:25 PM
It's not America it's a forum with people from everywhere. It's not one country but apparently you're too ignorant to get that. Sorry, just pisses me off when people think that it is just the USA. Something I should not get pissed at I know.

Fixed some grammatical errors for you. No need to thank me. You should trying fixing your grammar before you go trying to make fun of people.

Wow just prove more that you are ignorant ever think that not everyone first language is english. the puntchation fine but dont be a dick about my spelling, so how about you go to a forum with more assholes like you... Try 1337.com.

xLykos
02-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Nah I like it here

egg-whites333
02-12-2012, 02:32 PM
oh ok cool i cant wait till you get your perma ban then cant stay here btw when i clicked -rep it said i may be lucky enoug to recive some back thnk for that lovley - rep i didnt do n ything because your rep points are prob at 0.

xLykos
02-12-2012, 02:34 PM
I didn't neg rep you brah so quit raging at me.

egg-whites333
02-12-2012, 02:40 PM
then who did i hate when people neg rep and hide away im going to stop talking to you before you get me an infraction.

xLykos
02-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Alright, you're derailing the thread anyway.

paecmaker
02-12-2012, 02:42 PM
Ok everyone, just chill down. Nothing good can come out of this.

egg-whites333
02-12-2012, 02:45 PM
okay im calm. eps i relly like your music and i cant wait for new gutair sound

Muffincat
02-12-2012, 03:32 PM
If anyone keeps up the drama or tries to keep going off topic about this when I have clearly stated that I would like you to stop, I will be infracting you.

I'd rather not close the thread, but I will if I need to. Consider this fair warning.

LiNuX
02-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Moved all the off topic posts after muffin's original warning to it's own thread to allow eps to continue with his own thread.

If you can't respect a thread owner's thread, then don't post in it. If it's spam, don't reply to it, just report it. If you don't like the owner, then don't look at the thread. If you can't stand a person, then ignore the person through his/her profile. If you can't follow simple rules, just let me or one of the mods know and we'll be more than happy to assist you by giving you a nudge out the door.

thedeparted
02-12-2012, 10:08 PM
yall sound like a bunch girls. tebow christ let your sack drop and grow up

thedeparted
02-12-2012, 10:16 PM
post was meant for biggest spam thread

Trunks
02-12-2012, 10:50 PM
yall sound like a bunch girls. tebow christ let your sack drop and grow up

LOL tebow christ made me laugh.

EpsilonX
02-12-2012, 11:18 PM
Alright, you're derailing the thread anyway.

It's possible to derail this thread? lolwut.

edit: oh, haha i thought egg made this as a way of just ranting. i was lulzing

egg-whites333
02-12-2012, 11:28 PM
oh i didnt even notice he posted that good thing because i was at boiling point with him i guess i just blocked out his post so i wouldent be even more pissed than i was.

xLykos
02-12-2012, 11:43 PM
It's possible to derail this thread? lolwut.

edit: oh, haha i thought egg made this as a way of just ranting. i was lulzing

Lol no it was on your music post but Linux moved it so we'd stop spamming on your post.

CraeSC111
02-14-2012, 08:22 PM
NerfTrynPlz is generally quite the noob (There are other words I would use to describe his attitude) Dont feed the noobs they will just follow you home. And egw try to keep rage posting to a minimum its never a good idea. Just leave the website till you cool down. Also keep working on the grammar a bit because some of the stuff you post is hard to understand, but its generally pretty good.

egg-whites333
02-14-2012, 09:10 PM
Ya i know it's bad but it just pisses me off when people use it to troll because it not all my fault i dont like using tis s an excusse but french is my thing. also the s,a and d omtimes otherers are kinda sticky :( bought like that saddly. (i need to proof read) and also if i need to cool down i go on minecaft but that juust pissed me off even more from our yard with ALL sheep fence gone obsidian doors with no torch light so filled with mobs. and many more o i have no get away from the things tht piss me off. (im sorry for my rage comments but i do have slight anger issues that are controlable so i dont punch things/people but i do have rage outbursts. :(

CraeSC111
02-15-2012, 04:35 AM
Punching bag ftw?

thedeparted
02-15-2012, 10:26 AM
Sounds like you need to grow up, I realize that you are going through puberty being a little guy wet behind the ears at 13 but you'll understand some day.

egg-whites333
02-15-2012, 04:56 PM
@Thedeprted Look all im sayying is evryone rages somtimes but I rage more i dont think i was nice sayying that because im a little more hot temperred than most people. @Crae lol no its not puching rage just somtime I just blow up and get really pised even for no reason some times.

Synge
02-15-2012, 05:08 PM
Ya i know it's bad but it just pisses me off when people use it to troll because it not all my fault i dont like using tis s an excusse but french is my thing. also the s,a and d omtimes otherers are kinda sticky :( bought like that saddly. (i need to proof read) and also if i need to cool down i go on minecaft but that juust pissed me off even more from our yard with ALL sheep fence gone obsidian doors with no torch light so filled with mobs. and many more o i have no get away from the things tht piss me off. (im sorry for my rage comments but i do have slight anger issues that are controlable so i dont punch things/people but i do have rage outbursts. :(

This much better grammar-wise than your average post :]

Punctuation and capitalization are missing, but as far as legibility goes this is a huge step up.

I say proof-read more often ;]