PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead Video Game

SoopaZombie
02-16-2012, 01:18 AM
Figured some may be interested in this, some new screenshots as well as a video talking about the new Walking Dead Video Game.

https://www.neverdonegaming.com/Walking_Dead_Game_PD1.html

tonylee93
02-19-2012, 02:22 AM
I didnt even know that they had a video game! You know they are successful when you hear about that!

HamadaLFC8
02-19-2012, 02:16 PM
I was hoping there'd be some game footage :/

skaterbobby95
02-20-2012, 04:57 PM
I love the series, but have yet to read the comics, i just hope its not a randome button mashing game like Jurassic Park

Mizel
02-21-2012, 12:45 PM
I haven't read the comics either. Too many subscriptions already can’t afford any moarrrr lol

But I love the show and I bet the game will be decent, but I dunno if I’ll get it or not…. it’s like a conundrum for me because on one hand I *love* zombie games… but on the other hand, they’ve been soooo played out recently and really, there’s not a whole lot they can do to this game to make it stand out from any other zombie game. But back to the first hand…. I love zombie games! lol Gahhhhh O_o

Sunsetforgotten
02-21-2012, 07:09 PM
The comics are so much better than the TV show. But thats usually the case. I'd be down for a really good zombie game since dead island let me down.

Mizel
02-22-2012, 11:37 AM
I guess I never read the comics cause I always assumed they wouldnt really have far to go with them. Like, there's only so much you can do with a zombie story, compared to a superhero comic where they can be as outlandish and crazy as they wanna be lol

Synge
02-22-2012, 03:36 PM
but on the other hand, they’ve been soooo played out recently and really, there’s not a whole lot they can do to this game to make it stand out from any other zombie game

From what I understand this game is gonna focus more on the emotional aspect, what it'd be like to actually try and live through the Zombie Apocalypse. i.e. heavily character and story driven, rather than all action and blowing heads off.

So maybe this will feel a lot more fresh, I'll be keeping my eye on it.

Mizel
02-22-2012, 03:48 PM
From what I understand this game is gonna focus more on the emotional aspect, what it'd be like to actually try and live through the Zombie Apocalypse. i.e. heavily character and story driven, rather than all action and blowing heads off.

So maybe this will feel a lot more fresh, I'll be keeping my eye on it.

If they can accomplish coming up with a good combination of story and head blowing off (heh), I'd be happy. I shall def be following this as well....

Man, comics.. video games... and TV. I'd say they're doing pretty well for themselves. Specially with all the drama with the newest season O_o

Doll
02-22-2012, 09:45 PM
Love the show! :D
The game kind of reminds me of L4D though.

Mizel
02-23-2012, 09:46 AM
Love the show! :D
The game kind of reminds me of L4D though.

Have you played it?

Doll
02-24-2012, 12:34 AM
lol, no.
i meant the pictures and the concept.
like a group of survivors, blowing heads up.

Mizel
02-24-2012, 10:26 AM
Oh, ok- I was gonna say hook me up with that action! LOL :P