PDA

View Full Version : General Info my library is so cool :P

egg-whites333
02-18-2012, 08:10 PM
Guys the best thing just happened i went to y local library because i like books. and got a librry card as im walking in BAM video games, lets just say i did not get any books. at the time they only had LBP (have it) and fiffa 12 and sims 3 pets :P i got ims 3 and fifa 12 (dont ever waste your money on sims 3 pets i played it for about 3 min and then put it back. :P I love this library but i wish i had a 360 becaue thee was so many games for it.

thedeparted
02-18-2012, 09:22 PM
Pretty much every library has a movie and video game section

egg-whites333
02-18-2012, 10:31 PM
Wow then the librarys near me suck :( this is the firt ive eve seen to have video games ive seen all with movies but no video games.

Trunks
02-18-2012, 10:47 PM
Mine doesn't have any video games, just books and movies.

paecmaker
02-19-2012, 03:02 AM
My library got many books(duh) movies but for games there are only a few, and the good ones are always borrowed.

thedeparted
02-19-2012, 05:14 PM
Yeah there isn't a wildly abundant selection at the ones I've ever been to. prob like 20-30 current gen and prob 20 or so ps2 at each.

Muffincat
02-19-2012, 05:57 PM
There was a very extensive video game library at one of the libraries at the college I went to. It was pretty awesome... you could rent any console and a ton of games. I took a Game Design course there for fun and part of our homework each week was to play a video game and write about it, so that was pretty neat :3

Haven't seen much in most other libraries, though.

ROFLBRYCE
02-19-2012, 06:08 PM
Wow never heard of that before. Any library I've been to has been strictly books and educational videos, save for the few Little Lulu or Charlie Brown tapes for little kids dragged there by the parents.

I wish I had a game library. Free renting? I think so.

Mizel
02-21-2012, 12:39 PM
Whaaaaa?? :O Why didn't they have this kind of crap when I was a kid?! lol I spent most of my childhood SNES years playing the same 5 games over and over because we could never afford to buy more. And I gave up renting them because I have this uncanny talent for always picking the worsttttt games D:<

And I'd say sweet, good for my future kids.... only odds are that I'll probably want the same games and just end up buying them :P

Sunsetforgotten
02-21-2012, 01:18 PM
The libraries where I live don't have much outside of books. A few VHS tapes and some desktops is all they offer.