PDA

View Full Version : What game are you excited for the most this year?

Mclovvinn
02-23-2012, 05:43 AM
For me it has to be Mass Effect 3, anyone else has a favourite?

Mordry
02-23-2012, 07:33 AM
Darksiders 2
Hitman: Absolution
Sonic Dimensions
Killer Freaks from Outer Space
Aliens: Colonial Marines
The Last Story
Pandora's Tower
Risen 2
Thief 4
and the goddamn Wii U itself^^

NOT Mass Effect 3 (Demo disappointed me)

Mclovvinn
02-23-2012, 07:39 AM
Darksiders 2
Sonic Dimensions
Killer Freaks from Outer Space
Aliens: Colonial Marines
The Last Story
Pandora's Tower
Risen 2
Thief 4
and the goddamn Wii U itself^^

NOT Mass Effect 3 (Demo disappointed me)

Sounds like a good selection, why did it disappont you?

Mizel
02-23-2012, 10:17 AM
Diablo 3 is really the only game I absolutely can not wait for :O

HamadaLFC8
02-23-2012, 11:02 AM
GTA V !!!!! seriously...

Caro
02-23-2012, 11:10 AM
Tera for sure, the beta will be open again this weekend so I can't wait but what I'm waiting for the most is actual launch on May... It is sooo different and the graphics is high quality.

paecmaker
02-23-2012, 12:45 PM
Hitman revelations(or wtf the name is)
Arma 3
Aliens colonial marines
GTA V

and of course ME 3

(and if it come Stalker 2)

Trunks
02-23-2012, 02:51 PM
Definitely Halo 4

Maybe Diablo 3 as well, but more excited for Halo 4.

Synge
02-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Guild Wars 2 and Diablo 3.

Slightly more excited for Guild Wars 2, especially after what I've seen the last couple days from the press-exclusive beta. I'm expecting awesomeness.

CraeSC111
02-23-2012, 04:06 PM
Diablo 3
Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm

Mordry
02-23-2012, 04:21 PM
Sounds like a good selection, why did it disappont you?

Well, Overpowered Melee Attacks, Animations are worse than in ME2, Sprites (you know what I mean), useless squad mates (Captain Andersons awesome shooting skills are unbelievable) and seriously I think it just didn't felt like Mass Effect anymore.
Don't understand that wrong: I WAS excited like hell for this game and I think the game COULD get better the farther you get but the demo was just... like a bad taste on your tongue that didn't want to vanish even if you're washing your mouth with water.
That's my opinion about that atm.... and Origin (I played the demo on my brother's XBox 360 but I have the savegames of ME1/2 on my PC) is another thing I don't like (but that's another topic).

thedeparted
02-23-2012, 04:40 PM
GTA V !!!!! seriously...

Would be absolutely shocked if it came this year

Mclovvinn
02-23-2012, 05:34 PM
Well, Overpowered Melee Attacks, Animations are worse than in ME2, Sprites (you know what I mean), useless squad mates (Captain Andersons awesome shooting skills are unbelievable) and seriously I think it just didn't felt like Mass Effect anymore.
Don't understand that wrong: I WAS excited like hell for this game and I think the game COULD get better the farther you get but the demo was just... like a bad taste on your tongue that didn't want to vanish even if you're washing your mouth with water.
That's my opinion about that atm.... and Origin (I played the demo on my brother's XBox 360 but I have the savegames of ME1/2 on my PC) is another thing I don't like (but that's another topic).

I can kinda see what you mean, it didn't feel like ME1 or 2. But I need to play it for the story now tbh. I didn't like the new cover system or the GOW style diving

Would be absolutely shocked if it came this year

I was thinking that haha would be amazing but I think early 2013

BobTD
02-23-2012, 10:30 PM
Definitely Halo 4

Maybe Diablo 3 as well, but more excited for Halo 4.

odd.. I didnt take you for... you know. One of them.

Anyways, looking forward to

Mass Effect3
D3
Colonial Marine
Xcom remake
Torchlight 2 (oddly)

Cant really think of anything else. Im tempted to get guild wars2, but after I got screwed on the last one, thats a hard choice.

Trunks
02-24-2012, 02:57 PM
odd.. I didnt take you for... you know. One of them.

Competitive FPS games are my thing, Halo 3 was amazing, hoping Halo 4 to be the same.

TheMangler187
02-28-2012, 09:15 AM
Assuming I get a good PC this year, Guild Wars 2

Also looking forward to Luigi's Mansion 2, Paper Mario, and Animal Crossing for 3DS (maybe Pokémon B/W 2 and Monster Hunter 3G if they get localized this year). And assuming Pikmin 3 comes out this year on the Wii U, that too.

Mizel
02-28-2012, 09:32 AM
Assuming I get a good PC this year, Guild Wars 2

Also looking forward to Luigi's Mansion 2, Paper Mario, and Animal Crossing for 3DS (maybe Pokémon B/W 2 and Monster Hunter 3G if they get localized this year). And assuming Pikmin 3 comes out this year on the Wii U, that too.

I've been trying to find Pikmin 2 for a decent price for sooooooo long with no luck :(

TheMangler187
02-28-2012, 09:45 AM
I've been trying to find Pikmin 2 for a decent price for sooooooo long with no luck :(

Yeah it's pretty rare nowadays. If you've got a Wii you can get it for much cheaper though. I bought Paper Mario 2 again last year, it cost a fortune but it was worth it!

Mizel
02-28-2012, 09:53 AM
Yeah it's pretty rare nowadays. If you've got a Wii you can get it for much cheaper though. I bought Paper Mario 2 again last year, it cost a fortune but it was worth it!

I have a Wii, but it's still uber expensive... wish they'd put it up on the store or something :(

TheMangler187
02-28-2012, 10:33 AM
I have a Wii, but it's still uber expensive... wish they'd put it up on the store or something :(

Weird, they're on eBay here in Australia for under $20. The New Play Control version, that is. You know about that version right?

Sunsetforgotten
02-28-2012, 10:40 AM
The Last of us Looks amazing.

Mizel
02-28-2012, 11:07 AM
Weird, they're on eBay here in Australia for under $20. The New Play Control version, that is. You know about that version right?

Like, newer version of Pikmin 2? O_o

Oh, also.... Im coming to Australia to visit. Just a heads up.... :D

TheMangler187
02-28-2012, 11:55 AM
Like, newer version of Pikmin 2? O_o

Oh, also.... Im coming to Australia to visit. Just a heads up.... :D

It's basically the same thing only designed to use the Wii remote to aim your Pikmin, but it's much cheaper than the rare GameCube version.

Oh cool, Australia's a pretty nice place. Hopefully you think so too :P

Mizel
02-28-2012, 12:09 PM
It's basically the same thing only designed to use the Wii remote to aim your Pikmin, but it's much cheaper than the rare GameCube version.

Oh cool, Australia's a pretty nice place. Hopefully you think so too :P

I did not know that! I thought they were both the same version, just both expensive... Ill def be checking out eBay when I get home :D

Im sure it's nice.... except the huge scary spiders!! Clock spider, ahhhhh D: