PDA

View Full Version : General Info Favorite Games..............

johnmakerse
02-26-2012, 11:35 AM
My favorite games are :-:)
1 Need for Speed
2 World of Warcraft
3 Sniper
3 Max Pain 3

thedeparted
02-26-2012, 12:52 PM
Which Need for Speed, there is like 20 :P

jewel421
03-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Anyone else logging in points from the mystic oracle slot machine (link to android market)? I don't know how many points I need but I'm setting up an account so I can play online too

Gogkiller
03-11-2012, 10:12 AM
No League of Legends? thats my favorite... but I do like Prototype

lauralonly
03-11-2012, 08:55 PM
I'm Jenny. I like playing dress up games, fashion games, makeover games at Dressup24h. They are very interesting and useful for me to relax and study fashion design. Play the games will go a long way in determining my success as a fashion designer or a top model. Discover the glamorous world of fashion, playing fashion designing games, and create trendy designs to become the hippest fashion designer ever. With dress up games, I can create fashionable apparel designs with a personal style, dress up the models in these design creations, and these models will in turn 'strut their stuff' on the runway.

Gogkiller
03-11-2012, 09:06 PM
I'm Jenny. I like playing dress up games, fashion games, makeover games at Dressup24h. They are very interesting and useful for me to relax and study fashion design. Play the games will go a long way in determining my success as a fashion designer or a top model. Discover the glamorous world of fashion, playing fashion designing games, and create trendy designs to become the hippest fashion designer ever. With dress up games, I can create fashionable apparel designs with a personal style, dress up the models in these design creations, and these models will in turn 'strut their stuff' on the runway.

Good deal! I consider gaming as entertainment something not to overdo but to enjoy for those times of the day. Good luck with the fashion design it is a brutal business to get into at times.

rubina123
03-12-2012, 04:32 AM
Need for Speed
World of War2
PS3
Battlefield

These are my favorites.......:p

Mizel
03-12-2012, 10:03 AM

Jenny, I think you're barking up the wrong tree. Perhaps a barbie or Kim Kardashian... or even better Mary kate and Ashley Olsen forum may be more appropriate for you?

Also, don't we already have this thread somewhere? lol