PDA

View Full Version : So.....Dayglow

Sunsetforgotten
02-27-2012, 08:32 PM
So I'm not too sure if this is just a Michigan thing or not, but do any of you know about Dayglow? From what I've gathered its a bunch of drugged up kids splashing each other with paint while dubstep plays in the background. Not trying to hate, but it sounds ridiculous.

Muffincat
02-28-2012, 06:31 AM
Eh, good for them, I guess? It seems just about as ridiculous as any other thing people do, to be honest (well... a little more because of the paint, I guess).

I'd never heard of it before your post o.o

If they're not hurting anyone, then they can have fun (I hope the paint is non-toxic ;P) all they want. I probably won't be joining in, though.

Synge
02-28-2012, 04:31 PM
Eh, good for them, I guess? It seems just about as ridiculous as any other thing people do, to be honest (well... a little more because of the paint, I guess).

I'd never heard of it before your post o.o

If they're not hurting anyone, then they can have fun (I hope the paint is non-toxic ;P) all they want. I probably won't be joining in, though.

This is the first I'm hearing of this as well, and that's pretty much how I feel.

As long as no one is throwing paint on me, I don't give a **** what they're doing.

Sunsetforgotten
02-28-2012, 06:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aznSGssQxYM

thedeparted
02-28-2012, 06:58 PM
Have they all dropped E?

Muffincat
03-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Have they all dropped E?

Probably...

Sunsetforgotten
03-01-2012, 06:26 PM