PDA

View Full Version : Girls that play video games.

tr1cee
02-28-2012, 11:04 PM
Today I was on MW3 and it occur to me that being a girl that plays video games must be very......... challenging? I'm not trying to talk bad about girls that play video games i really admire it. Hell I think its sexy as ****. But getting back on topic. There was a girl online kicking ass. When i mean she was kicking ass, her score wasn't 20/10 it was 35/5. She was using two pistol like it was second nature to her. In one game she save my ass three times in a roll. No lie. When the game was over the opposite team was talking stupid. They were saying she sucks and all kinds of other stuff. She was on top of everyone in every game excluding one (in all the games i played with her and against). So to all the girls that play video games. I salute you.

norid
02-28-2012, 11:25 PM
Neta (For reals)... kind of weird hearing a chick proclaim "BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!". But it is always cool to know that you are not playing with boys always.

AmbaLaBamba
02-29-2012, 11:16 AM
Erm, thanks? Being a girl myself I would just like to say it is hard to play a game without guys taking the piss. It's not funny and it's not mature of you. I just want to play ---- and try to kick your butt, let me doing it without hearing remarks regarding the kitchen and how I should be back in it. :p

Mizel
02-29-2012, 02:41 PM
I've actually played my games my entire life and never really had any guys mock me in a serious manner. I mean, trust me I’ve had my share of “Why are gaming and not in the kitchen” jokes lol But that chick that was getting dissed by the other team in your game probably would have been dissed either way just because your team won and theirs lost and they were pissy *****es lol

Although, I can say from experience guys do haaaaate being beat by girls in general, so that parts always amusing to me ^_^

paecmaker
02-29-2012, 02:48 PM
I dont care if its a boy or girl that I play with/against. I mean whats the difference really, you dont even see them in person(unless youre at a LAN)

But it can be fun to see the reactions of kids thinking they own everything getting beaten by a girl, their reactions = priceless :P.

Mizel
02-29-2012, 02:54 PM
lol Not to mention 75% of the time it’s *actually* a guy playing a girl char :P

However, I *love* seeing dudes screw with dudes online. Like when I used to play WoW, my guy friends would make chick characters just to see what they could get. They had stupid guys giving them all sorts of gold and items…. ridic xD

paecmaker
02-29-2012, 03:03 PM
lol Not to mention 75% of the time it’s *actually* a guy playing a girl char :P

However, I *love* seeing dudes screw with dudes online. Like when I used to play WoW, my guy friends would make chick characters just to see what they could get. They had stupid guys giving them all sorts of gold and items…. ridic xD

People, can be so stupid sometimes *facepalm*

tr1cee
02-29-2012, 03:13 PM
It could be a guy. I never thought about it that way. But the w.o.w. thing...... that's ****ing genius. make a female character and have people give you all sorts of things. ****ING GENIUS.

Mizel
02-29-2012, 03:19 PM
Inorite! It prettyyyy much works in any game like that xD

CraeSC111
02-29-2012, 03:33 PM
Unless you are from my server and where's there's only 10 people with no money...

Mizel
02-29-2012, 03:43 PM
Woooow that's lame lol Please tell me its a private server?

tr1cee
02-29-2012, 03:54 PM
10 people? no money? that sounds like a big ass house with broke people lives in