PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Generations - XBox360

MidNightGaimer
03-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Is anyone excited about this?

70+ characters, and their bringing back some of the old stuff from Naruto Ninja Storm 1 that everyone loved.

I'm just happy that we can use both characters, or different ages and what not.

13 yr Hinata Vs 16 yr Hinata

Already pre-ordered it.

It's just going to be sad because people will spam online, and I like playing online.

Gah.

Blackbird
03-11-2012, 01:51 AM
I'm not really exicted over Naruto anymore, anime & manga is good but I do think the games sucks.

MidNightGaimer
03-11-2012, 06:59 AM
Seriously? Games we're amazing, when Naruto got into Shippuen the show fell apart to me.

Also, they might as well name the show "Sasuke" It's all about him.

Thomass
05-23-2012, 04:37 AM
I haven't played that game really

CraeSC111
05-23-2012, 09:34 AM
I played the first and second tekken-style games (I forgot what they are called, but I am sure that everyone knows what tekken is :p). I thought it was pretty fun to play with friends, but it was way to easy to use the substitution thing to dodge attacks.

takezokensai
06-01-2012, 07:31 PM
70+? Dang. Looks awesome!

Exentenzed
06-02-2012, 07:39 AM
The Ninja storm games are actually very good fighting games, I've had hours of fun with the last one.

also midnight, i suggest you go into shipuuden again, in the beginning it's all about sasuke, but later on, while it still is what drives naruto, he becomes much more of a "background" character.

ROFLBRYCE
06-03-2012, 12:41 AM
The Ninja storm games are actually very good fighting games, I've had hours of fun with the last one.

also midnight, i suggest you go into shipuuden again, in the beginning it's all about sasuke, but later on, while it still is what drives naruto, he becomes much more of a "background" character.

This it gets sooooooooooooooooooooooo good. They really develop everyone well, and add background onto other characters. You get pretty attached to everyone I think.