PDA

View Full Version : DSLR Cameras

LiNuX
03-17-2012, 08:58 PM
I have never been a Camera person so I am not sure what's good out there. One of my current projects (which I have been trying to do little by little since the beginning of the year) has to do with astrophotography.

I was looking into the Canon t2i and wanted to know if anyone has any experience with DSLR's (and/or astrophotography) and can comment on this or recommend something else.

It's an ongoing project, I haven't gotten far over the past 2 and a half months due to a lack of time but I hope to take a few steps that will get me closer to my goals.

BobTD
03-17-2012, 09:06 PM
Not sure I know anyone who is into that has tried it. After reading about it it sounds... expensive.

I found this helpful, but you probably know this stuff (http://www.astropix.com/HTML/I_ASTROP/TOC_AP.HTM)

LiNuX
03-17-2012, 09:26 PM
Thanks Bob, but I already read through most of that. And yeah it is expensive, but I've been planning for it for a while now, I just felt that 2012 is the year to put all my plans into action.

Muffincat
03-26-2012, 03:06 PM
I don't really have any knowledge, but I have heard that DSLRs are pretty good in general. Wish I could help out with specifics, but :/ Good luck; all I can recommend are product reviews :(