PDA

View Full Version : General Info The second free weekend for Star Wars

Annabelle62
03-23-2012, 03:51 AM
The second free weekend for Star Wars: The Old Republic has been announced. The SWTOR team writes: “…we are excited to announce that individuals who did not take part in the first Weekend Pass Free Trial will have another opportunity to live out their very own Star Wars™ saga, for free, with the second Star Wars: The Old Republic Weekend Pass Free Trial! Participants in the previous Weekend Pass Free Trial and any other free trials are not eligible for this upcoming Weekend Pass Free Trial period.” This free weekend runs Thursday, March 22nd at 12:01AM CDT or 5:01AM GMT to Monday, March 26th at 2:00AM CDT or 7:00AM GMT. It also has the same limitations as the first, with a level cap, and chat exclusions. And it’s free! Freeeeeeeeeeee! Ahem. Sorry. I’ll make some tea

Jayhmmz
03-23-2012, 09:37 AM
I hope a load of people get involved in this free weekend that they're offering. It's a really good game, nothing ground-breaking, but a great piece of work nonetheless. I've not been on it for quite a few weeks now, but I'm sure I'll come back to it for the new content and to generally progress through other story-lines on other chars, at least until Guild Wars 2 comes out. Read our review on SW:TOR here (http://game-craic.com/2012/03/star-wars-the-old-republic/).

paecmaker
03-23-2012, 10:06 AM
How many people does actually play Swtor now?

Exentenzed
03-23-2012, 10:17 AM
I played it a bit, then i suddenly got a huge desire to play stronghold 1. So i bought that instead. xD

Mizel
03-23-2012, 11:53 AM
Eff that.

I want it for free.

D:<