PDA

View Full Version : could you guys show some support?

BobTD
03-28-2012, 07:21 PM
trying to help a friend out with a steam service issue:

I thought steam was the good guy - Steam Users' Forums (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2622945)

I think if enough people voice support they will fix this. They gave me a refund in the past, probably because of the size of my account. But that should not be the only time they put customers first.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Never mind, they closed the thread. At the time they closed it no new messages had been sent to the owner of the closed account, according to the account owner.

Im going to have to look up my states consumer protection laws specifically regarding ToS protection. Just for the education. Im pretty sure we will find some way to resolve this. The open tickets they are talking about I will have to look into. My friend seemed pretty upset with them so maybe he still had options and just got frustrated.

Muffincat
03-29-2012, 11:09 AM
I agree with the people saying his mom shouldn't have made a chargeback o_o Why didn't he just send her the money? And sounds like more of a paypal issue than a steam issue.