PDA

View Full Version : I suppose I'm back

EpsilonX
04-15-2012, 12:34 PM
As I'm sure many of you have noticed, I've been posting here and there lately. I left because I said I wanted to kind of move on a bit, and leave certain things in the past, and it started to seem like I was only posting here for the sake of posting here since I had been a member for so long. But the thing causing that mindset is pretty much over, and I've gotten bored and posted here a few more times lately, so I may as well just "officially" come back. I probably won't be all that active though (maybe when the summer hits)

HamadaLFC8
04-15-2012, 12:37 PM
Sounds like a relationship ... haha welcome back then :p

paecmaker
04-15-2012, 12:44 PM
Welcome back eps, sounds like its pretty hard to leave this place, its like a drug!!!

Synge
04-15-2012, 01:09 PM
Hahah, welcome back, man.

The net is an excellent boredom killer, and so easily accessible nowadays that it's hard to just leave a community once you've become an established member.

EpsilonX
04-15-2012, 01:16 PM
Sounds like a relationship ... haha welcome back then :p

haha i was in a relationship and it made me wanna forget about the past and just focus on the now and the future but...i'm too much of a nostalgic person for that.

Muffincat
04-15-2012, 01:28 PM
:3 I knew you'd be back!

I missed your posts :P

EpsilonX
04-15-2012, 02:14 PM
You've missed my obnoxious and blunt posts calling people out on their stupidity that often results in 5 positive reps and 2 negative ones?

ROFLBRYCE
04-15-2012, 02:17 PM
Well welcome back man, even here and there far inbetween it's still good to hear from ya from time to time.

LiNuX
04-15-2012, 10:05 PM
You were gone?

I haven't noticed much since I tend to disappear during the tax season.

WELCOME BACK MAN.

vepanator
04-16-2012, 12:51 AM
I've been keeping my mouth shut about these "I'm back" "I'm going to be away" threads for TOO long. What's the fking point? Whoring for attention I sense.
We all know, that for example here You Eps, you can't stay away. Not that long ago, you wrote that I'm gone for good post, and still didn't leave. You are stuck here with us, admit it.

And to everybody else, **** you for making these unnecessary, stupid, stupid threads. If ppl rly missed you, they would send you messages via fb, instant msg services, online gaming thingys, PHONE, etcetc.

So good to get this finaly out.

Jaykub
04-16-2012, 03:19 AM
Welcome back epsi

Mizel
04-16-2012, 09:00 AM
Welcome back Eps.

Also, what's wrong with just posting to post? :P I post about gaming as often as it comes up, but there's lots of downtime in between new games played/released threads and new threads on old game or random game topics, etc. And I like the members on here and like socializing with them.... so I don't find posting just to make conversation a bad thing ;)

Anyways, stick around this time :D

vepanator
04-16-2012, 09:53 AM
Oh darling nothing wrong with "just posting a post" or "socializing" with our gamers, thats what the forum is about. But for crying out loud, LOOK IM BACK MISS ME posts are ridiculous. Even more so when ppl who we know that can't stay away make them.

EpsilonX
04-16-2012, 06:26 PM
^ so mad

ROFLBRYCE
04-16-2012, 06:28 PM
^ so mad

I know bro.

In any case, I have no Facebook, text, e-mail, twitter, instant messaging, Skype, or online game information from the dude, so it was good to see he came back. Just an example of sometimes these threads are kinda alright to post.

Dess
04-16-2012, 10:27 PM
haha i was in a relationship and it made me wanna forget about the past and just focus on the now and the future but...i'm too much of a nostalgic person for that.

Haha, same reason I'm back. We're awesome.

Welcome back Eps!!!

EpsilonX
04-17-2012, 12:30 AM
Haha, same reason I'm back. We're awesome.

Welcome back Eps!!!

winsauce.

And besides, this topic has more point than a lot of the stuff you see in the lounge.

vepanator
04-17-2012, 12:55 AM
And besides, this topic has more point than a lot of the stuff you see in the lounge.

Supersuper true.

I'm going to take my words back just a bit, convince you that I'm not mad (well anymore) but to leave you guys with the main idea they don't rly miss you if they dont try to keep in touch outside the forums and we will see that you are back when you make your first actual post.

To these words I leave this thread and move on to other topics.

LemonRising
04-19-2012, 01:42 AM
I knew you'd be back >:3

I always go inactive for a bit, then come back, repeat and whatnot.
Some people just like to keep their regular places on the internet updated, nothing wrong with that haha, and some people don't use social media, or like me, find it harder to keep in touch with people using messengers and whatnot. I'm much more social in groups than one on one.

EpsilonX
04-19-2012, 10:07 PM
I just felt like....I joined this place because I wanted to talk about gaming and stuff, now I just post out of boredom. Thought maybe it was time to move on or something.

And also, thanks for the negative rep saying "so much attention" this wasn't an attention grab or anything, I just wanted to let anybody who may care what was going on.

EpsilonX
03-02-2014, 05:02 PM
Omgbump. Need moar attention.

But seriously, i'm bored today so I decided to post a bit. Also now, looking back, see what Vep was talking about.

ROFLBRYCE
03-02-2014, 07:34 PM
Hey now, I noticed you were gone! Knibbs and Devil's Princess keep poking their heads around too now and then. Seems like everyone's just in and out. Get bored and post more often man, you've always got somethin neat to bring up.

EpsilonX
03-03-2014, 01:11 AM
Hey now, I noticed you were gone! Knibbs and Devil's Princess keep poking their heads around too now and then. Seems like everyone's just in and out. Get bored and post more often man, you've always got somethin neat to bring up.

Haha, this was an older topic that I bumped again. I stop by from time to time still but on the whole I don't really have much to post anymore.