PDA

View Full Version : Writer Interested In Finding a Gamer To Feature in Article

gizmodwriter
04-19-2012, 09:08 AM
As a kid, I was a huge gamer. I remember loving the "finish him" moves in Mortal Kombat and growling "Fatality!" when I'd win. I loved Toejam and Earl, Mickey Mouse, Echo the Dolphin, and Street Fighters. I used to get calluses from playing so much, and there were nights I would dream about playing those games, hardly sleeping at all.

Anyway, the reason I joined this website is because I'm searching for two types of people for a series I'm writing that will be published on a major website. The types of people:

(1) A gamer with a ridiculously amazing gaming setup in his or her home. It has be really over-the-top with high-grade equipment (sound, systems, monitors, etc). It'd be a plus if you have done something innovative with the design of the space, to make it fit your needs.

(2) A person who restores old arcade/pinball consoles with an interesting workshop where that work is done.

If you are this person, or know someone who is, please message me back as soon as possible. I have a decent window of time, but as always, the sooner the better. Looking forward to hearing from you!

HamadaLFC8
04-20-2012, 02:15 AM
I've delete the other post you made containing the same info ... Please don't make 2 threads with the same info