PDA

View Full Version : I'm still alive!

Jayhmmz
05-04-2012, 08:25 AM
Oh hey, I'm still around! Just thought I would pop my head in to say that I haven't left you all for good. I've been pretty bogged down with work in the real world and on the internet world for my website, which is coming along quite nicely! We've been given press passes for Euro Gamer in September which is happening in London for four days, which is pretty cool for us, and we've had a few review copies of games sent out to us in the past few months, one of them being The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition, which is awesome, but anyway you can check out where we're at right here (http://game-craic.com/).

I've been dipping into the forums now and then to check things out, see where people are at, just to generally keep up with the Gamers Forum craic, but I haven't had much time to post. Some would call that stalking, but I call it full-on love. I'll be more and more active as time goes by, so may this be the start of said activity.

I hope my absence has been noticed!

Hope you're all good.

paecmaker
05-04-2012, 09:22 AM
Welcome back then :p, its nice to hear that your little website goes well.

Jayhmmz
05-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Welcome back then :p, its nice to hear that your little website goes well.

Thank you very much. Although, it ain't so little any more! :D

LemonRising
05-04-2012, 01:39 PM
Sounds like your attention being elsewhere is paying off right now, haha! Congrats on your website doing well (:
It shall be good to have you back here though

Jayhmmz
05-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Sounds like your attention being elsewhere is paying off right now, haha! Congrats on your website doing well (:
It shall be good to have you back here though

Thanks! :D
This is my second in a row on the forums in quite a while. It's looking good ;)