PDA

View Full Version : Random question

EpsilonX
05-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Okay, so I broke up with my ex a few weeks ago, but then we hung out and kinda...relapsed. we were all flirty and kissed and stuff, and then one day we had like a....idk how to describe it but it was awkward, and i was like maybe its better if i go home...at that point, i was pretty sure it was time to just completely move on, but there was still a thought that maybe if we got back together it'd actually be better this time. So we were gonna talk and i wanted to know what she had to say before I said anything...and she said it was time to move on, which is what i knew was the right thing to do, so i agreed with her.

my question to you is...who officially ended it?

it doesn't really matter honesty, I'm just kinda curious to what you guys think lmao

paecmaker
05-05-2012, 05:12 PM
I dont know really, technically it was probably her because she said it loudly first. :p

pretty random question, and not what I thought what it was going to be in the beginning.

EpsilonX
05-05-2012, 11:01 PM
well i mean i was the one that actually broke up with her, she only said that she didn't think we should get back together, which i right after said okay or yea or something else that agreed...then we talked about how maybe we would be willing to try again in the future...but later on i told her i don't think it would ever work between us...

the way i see it is i broke up with her officially, and then we mutually decided to not get back together.

ROFLBRYCE
05-06-2012, 12:58 AM
the way i see it is i broke up with her officially, and then we mutually decided to not get back together.

Had this sentence typed out pretty much word for word before I went "I should read the comments first."

In any case, with that, try to avoid the same thing happening again. Just drags on the hurt, and really blurs your focus on what's important. Went through the same thing a few years ago. Was tough to try and move away from it but I'm so much happier now that I did.

EpsilonX
05-06-2012, 09:16 AM
Had this sentence typed out pretty much word for word before I went "I should read the comments first."

In any case, with that, try to avoid the same thing happening again. Just drags on the hurt, and really blurs your focus on what's important. Went through the same thing a few years ago. Was tough to try and move away from it but I'm so much happier now that I did.

well we both already moved on more or less...just gotta like get rid of all leftover feelings and such