PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Mw3 Connect issues

Feight
05-24-2012, 04:43 PM
So i was playing this morning but some reason it wont let me connect to mw3 servers. It lets my step son play on his name but not mine. Keeps saying servers are unavailable and visit the webpage bah lame

Jayhmmz
05-24-2012, 04:50 PM
I guess you're both using the same console?

Feight
05-24-2012, 04:57 PM
Yes we are.

Jayhmmz
05-24-2012, 06:08 PM
Hmm. I've never heard of that happening before. The only obvious thing would be that your XBL Gold has ran out, but most people have a recurring subscription anyway, and I doubt the game would let you go as far as you did for it to say that the servers were not available.

It might just be a problem on their side, because I know from first-hand experience that the FIFA Football franchise has the same problem on their EA Servers. It will randomly deny people access because the EA servers "are down", when others would be on despite this.

Have there been anything on IW's forums regarding the issue? Maybe others are having the same problem, if it's something that's only just started happening.

CraeSC111
05-25-2012, 03:10 PM
I've read around the interweb again and the answer I've come up with is the MW3 servers are down or experiencing excessive traffic. Try logging in later. If that doesn't work contact MW3 support, look at the web page it gives you, or rage hard and play a better game (Just kidding)

Feight
05-27-2012, 12:17 PM
Got it working just stayed off for the night and played other games lol. Not using X-Box. I'm on PS3

JiggleMyCucumber
06-28-2012, 10:33 AM
I'm a PS3 player, and after the 1.13 update, my game has become unplayable. It always kicks me out of games, if it ever searches for them, and it's a real downer. I have to let MW3 go, unfortunately. :/