PDA

View Full Version : Which is Worse, Superman 64 or Sonic 06?

takezokensai
05-27-2012, 12:25 PM
Superman 64, one of the most glitch-heavy games in the world.

Sonic 06, the horrible failure of the Sonic Series.
Which is worse?

Hyper_Reality
05-27-2012, 08:59 PM
Definitely Superman 64. I was a huge Sonic fan back in the Gamecube days, but the Sonic games for the Wii are crap. Therefor, I didn't have very high expectations for Sonic 06. It sucks, but I was expecting it to suck. Years ago, back when I first laid my eyes on Superman 64, I thought it would be awesome. Who wouldn't want to fly around and beat up baddies with unique super powers? I started playing and was dramatized for life. The first level is nothing but flying through rings with the most horrendous controls I have ever felt. The game only gets worse from there. You fly through rings, pick up cars, fly through rings, pick up cars... I don't even remember coming across my first enemy or any fighting scenes! I had high expectations for that game, and it was the biggest let-down of my gaming life.

thedeparted
05-27-2012, 09:05 PM
Ive heard good things about Wii Sonic games, specifically Colors and Rings

takezokensai
05-27-2012, 10:24 PM
Ive heard good things about Wii Sonic games, specifically Colors and Rings

1. Sonic 06 does not have anything to do with the wii.

2. Colors was much better, rings actually wasn't that good,

3. They were probably much better.

thedeparted
05-27-2012, 10:27 PM
1. Sonic 06 does not have anything to do with the wii.

2. Colors was much better, rings actually wasn't that good,

3. They were probably much better.

my post was in direct response to post #2 so dont get all listy with me i know people with power

Mordry
05-28-2012, 04:46 AM
Superman 64 is worse and is well worthy of the title: Worst game ever!

Sonic 06 at least had some nice cutscenes and good voice acting in the cutscenes (not in any other part of the game). Also Sonic 06 is playable (in some way), the only way to complete Superman 64 is to use glitches sometimes.

Edit:
Also in my opinion the Wii Sonics are better than the XBox/PS3 Sonic Games (except Generations):

Sonic and the black Knight is my favourite so far, in my opinion it just got bashed like hell because they couldn't accept the fact that there's Sonic Characters in King Arthurs world. Especially IGN, they played the game for 30 Minutes and just said:,, HELLZ NOE I DON'T WANT TO PLAY 'DAT GAME ANYMORE BECAUSE I SUCK SO I'LL GIVE IT A LOW SCORE!"

After that is Sonic Colours, it's an alright game. In my opinion it's like 50% good and 50% bad and my final opinion is just: An average game which tries TOO MUCH to be something like Mario. I'd rather play Sonic Generations or Sonic Unleashed.

In Secret Rings you have anything to create high expectations:
RPG Level up System
New World with High Speed Gameplay
Boost
But what did go wrong?
Navi...
The controls are... strange
I always thought that all the voice actors sounded sometimes like they were all on drugs (and I'm talking about the englishj version) and Jason Griffin (Voice actor of Sonic) was far worse than in other games. In my opinion his best voice acting so far was in Sonic and the black Knight (also his voice acting of Shadow).

thedeparted
05-28-2012, 09:19 AM
I always thought that all the voice actors sounded sometimes like they were all on drugs (and I'm talking about the englishj

laughed a little to hard at this

DJ@NTG
07-02-2012, 04:43 PM
You'd have to try very very hard to find a game worse than Superman 64.

Mizel
07-06-2012, 12:54 PM
my post was in direct response to post #2 so dont get all listy with me i know people with power

Hahaha, that made me lol

Also, I totally agree with you Mordry..... although all this talk about that craptastic game has made me want to dig it out xD

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Hahaha, that made me lol

Also, I totally agree with you Mordry..... although all this talk about that craptastic game has made me want to dig it out xD

Tails
07-06-2012, 08:19 PM
Heres the AVGNs take on Superman 64

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dJXgJ1c4vY

tohapply
09-06-2012, 02:08 AM
I like Superman 64 more than Sonic 06

Slay
09-06-2012, 06:43 AM
This is a hard, as far as I know, both are packed with glitches.
I owned superman, and it glitched a lot, and sonic seems if you like the game, then you would choose that over the other one based on the fact it is a series.
But back in the day... 90s.. the game was based off a movie, at least I think.
So people would buy the game by the tons. Seems to me, in the long run superman did more disappoint feels than other games at the time.