PDA

View Full Version : Is this real life?

TheGateKeeper
06-14-2012, 03:26 AM
Not sure if this is a huge troll but are these guys for real?

BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - The Landover Baptist Church Forum (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=62815)

Thread title: "BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER!"

OP's title: "Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord" <==== dafuq???

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

paecmaker
06-14-2012, 04:52 AM
well another baptist church, I am surprised that it wasnt westboro batist church.

Damn dont they have anything usefull to do, like saving kittens down from trees or something.

edit: reading a little, this is god damn better than encyclopedia dramatic or uncyklopedia :P

Jayhmmz
06-14-2012, 06:35 AM
Are these people for real? Like... are they being serious, or are they trolling? I was reading through it, and I was just getting even more angry than when I read the first post. These guys aren't Christians, they're dillusional bellends. WOW. These are the sorts of people who give religion a bad name.

paecmaker
06-14-2012, 08:00 AM
Are these people for real? Like... are they being serious, or are they trolling? I was reading through it, and I was just getting even more angry than when I read the first post. These guys aren't Christians, they're dillusional bellends. WOW. These are the sorts of people who give religion a bad name.

But you must agree that its hilarious to read, as long as they dont hurt someone. :D

BlackEyedJester
06-14-2012, 10:48 AM
'Upon starting the game up, the player is asked to "role-play" as one of three characters: the Destroyer, a tatooed meathead obviously inspired by a member of the BDSM-sodomite community known as a "power top bear"; the Vanquisher, a scantily-clad harlot who gains "levels" by soliciting people for s*x and fornicating with them; and, worst of all, the Scientist, a demon-summoning wizard who builds sex-robots and espouses Darwinian propaganda!'

I've never laughed so hard in my life.

xLykos
06-14-2012, 11:52 AM
.... I'm going to make an account on there just to stir the pot lol those people make me sad to call myself a Christian... Someone needs to go drink the punch and have a good ole mass suicide, crazy b******s....

TheGateKeeper
06-15-2012, 01:24 PM
Guys I think that whole forum is one big troll lol

Gamesona
06-17-2012, 10:16 AM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA breath HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Best line of the entire forum
"I am certain they have gay orgies with animals all the time at their headquarters (talking about Blizzard)"

Wow these people are AWSOME!

That is all ;D

BlackEyedJester
06-17-2012, 10:33 AM
"I am going to beat my child, he has been talking about this game

Yes, beating your child always insures the glory of god into their souls"
LOL