PDA

View Full Version : Accesories

Alfie250
08-23-2012, 09:09 AM
Ok, the background story:

I have both a PS3 and an Xbox. I had a mic, and a keyboard for the PS3, and nothing for the xbox. Just got payed this month and have decided to kit myself out, what do you suggest?

I know I need mic for both, but what kind, I started looking and there are thousands.
What brand has the best reputation for these kind of things?

In terms of games I play, I play pretty much anything, I try to get most of the popular games, and am pretty good at each of them, just need suggestions for what accessories I should get?

Thanks for your help

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Anybody? Somebody?

denboyz
08-23-2012, 10:51 AM
turtle beach is the best headset company in my opinion and if you want one headset that works on both the px21 is a nice choice and not a bad price at $80

Trunks
08-23-2012, 10:55 AM
I agree, turtle beaches are best as far as consoles go. The nice thing about this is that they're compatible with PS3, 360 and PC.

Inzombiak
08-30-2012, 12:43 PM
^^ What they said.

Also, if you wanna look super l33t as you're pwn'n dem n00bs you can invest in some decent looking Gunnar glasses.

Now, before you say "Inzombiak, that's just the darnest suggestion my ears have ever heard," hear me out. They might look slightly stupid, but not only do they protect your eyes but games just look cooler with them on. They also increase your k/d ratio tenfold!

/salesman