PDA

View Full Version : So uh.. hello there!

LemonRising
09-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Man I've had a busy summer, I've gone on a few mini vacations, moved out with three other friends, thrown not enough parties (in my opinion), and am still helping my mom get two houses ready for moving out and moving in. I've had so many dang adventures and there's not many I can discuss on here lmao

Haven't been gaming much because my PS3 is on the shared tv because I don't have my tv here yet, and my desktop is out of commission until I get another outlet in my room (there's currently only one lmao).

Life's good though and I'm having lots of fun. Trying to make more time for the internet at the moment so hopefully I'll start posting regularly again lol

Mizel
09-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Aw, sounds like you're having an awesome summer! Grats on the moving out and getting a new place. That's always exciting :D

LemonRising
09-05-2012, 11:39 AM
Oh yah : D It's been awesome indeed! I'm sad to see it go lol
Thanks! It's been pretty hectic trying to unpack multiple people's stuff at once, the house always looks messy at the moment but we just keep unpacking box after box lmao

Mizel
09-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Thanks! It's been pretty hectic trying to unpack multiple people's stuff at once, the house always looks messy at the moment but we just keep unpacking box after box lmao

Hahaha Yupp, I def know that feeling. I moved into my place in June and I've still got boxes sitting around xD

paecmaker
09-05-2012, 02:46 PM

My older brother just moved back home from the university, now his room is full of boxes and bags, I can barely go down there.

Inzombiak
09-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Ah damn!

I'm moving to a bigger apartment in 2 weeks and I just realized I have sooo much packing to do.

Mizel
09-05-2012, 03:14 PM
I used to just throw everything into a box. This last time I moved I was ridiculously OCD about labeling "everything". Literally. Like "blue highlighter, cookie cook cook, etc etc" xD

egg-whites333
09-05-2012, 03:25 PM
oh god i thought you were dead welcome back :D glad youre not dead

LemonRising
09-05-2012, 04:12 PM
LMAO Yeah I'm still alive n kicking ass.

lol packing is the worst. I don't live far from my old place so I just bring a few boxes back and forth, only got .. 3 and a half boxes left and I'm set. It's semi organized but mostly just stuffed I grabbed, stuffed in a box, and brought over.

Jaykub
09-05-2012, 05:04 PM
It's been a few months since we last talked :o Looks like you did more with your summer than me.

LemonRising
09-05-2012, 10:44 PM
lol its definitely been too long but now I'm finally somewhat settled in to the new place so I talk to ya soonnnnn