PDA

View Full Version : borderlands 2

BobTD
09-20-2012, 03:39 AM
Its actually not awful. The have a lot of adult humor, and a sometimes frustrating style of gameplay. But playing it with a group of friends makes it totally worth it. lots more fun in a group.

anyways, if anyone wants to play the PC version with me let me know. I hear the steam version is cross platform but I assume that is the PS3 steam version to PC. I have the non steam version but I can play with steam users.

Mizel
09-20-2012, 07:52 AM
Oh, oh... I'm on steam! :)

I'm really enjoying it so far. I really enjoyed 1 though. One of the few games I played through multiple times. What characters have you tried so far?

Synge
07-13-2013, 04:06 PM
Anyone here play this and down for some multiplayer?

Also if you're interested in it now's the time to buy, both it and the season pass are currently Steam Sale Daily Deals

LiNuX
07-13-2013, 04:47 PM
I bought it for myself during the sale, haven't installed it yet though, might try to get it installed and play it sometime next weekend.

Kenoi
07-22-2013, 03:53 PM
I've had this game as a promotional offer together with my graphics card, but I've done the same as Linux. I need to install it & probably might end up playing this game during the weekend, and many more to come