PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Youtube Video Help

Slay
11-07-2012, 04:36 PM
Hey guys! :D Sorry I'm not the most active member, school is the number one priority.
I was just wondering what are some videos I can post that don't require a commentator/mic. I will be buying one soon, but until then I'm just itchy to make some videos.

Also, to any mods/admins reading this, I think it's been more than 365 days since my one infraction, wouldn't mind the award.

Thanks guys!
Also feel free to post your channels in this thread, I wouldn't mind subscribing to you guys.

egg-whites333
11-07-2012, 08:34 PM
ive been trying to get my 365 no infractions for a while :p

Slay
11-07-2012, 09:59 PM
ive been trying to get my 365 no infractions for a while :p

Probably my favorite award, because it's the only one (I am pretty sure) that marks you've been a member for a year.

Also, any video ideas?
And another thing, I'm looking for mildly scary games similar to the amount of scariness in Amnesia.

vepanator
11-08-2012, 01:54 AM
because it's the only one (I am pretty sure) that marks you've been a member for a year.

Well perhaps an only award, but on the right side, right there next to your name on every post, there is that Join Date: that tells us that you've been here for a long long time.

And another thing, I'm looking for mildly scary games similar to the amount of scariness in Amnesia.
Gaming videos without commentary? If I were you I'd just wait patiently for the mic, and in the meantime getting known to the wide variety of non-talkin-youtube-gamers. They all are the same, boring. Don't be the same, wait till you get your voice out!

Games? Old, new, what kind? Horror I assume? Here is a list of TOP25 Horror games, take a look!

Slay
11-08-2012, 09:13 AM
Well perhaps an only award, but on the right side, right there next to your name on every post, there is that Join Date: that tells us that you've been here for a long long time.

For some reason I wasn't even thinking of that, :p

Gaming videos without commentary? If I were you I'd just wait patiently for the mic, and in the meantime getting known to the wide variety of non-talkin-youtube-gamers. They all are the same, boring. Don't be the same, wait till you get your voice out!

Games? Old, new, what kind? Horror I assume? Here is a list of TOP25 Horror games, take a look!

I was just planning ahead asking about a horror game, because I've never played one, and the second I get a webcam I am going to facetime, I've seen pewdiepie play Amnesia and it seems pretty scary, but on Dead Space, I had to return the game because the second you get the gun, I got to scared to play. :(

But by videos without a mic, I meant possibly anything, but now I think I'm just gonna wait, I think you're your right, your voice really adds to the amusement of the video.

paecmaker
11-08-2012, 09:34 AM
Well until you get a mick, do some non commentary walktrhoughs, some people prefer those.

vepanator
11-08-2012, 10:43 AM
I was just planning ahead asking about a horror game, because I've never played one, and the second I get a webcam I am going to facetime, I've seen pewdiepie play Amnesia and it seems pretty scary, but on Dead Space, I had to return the game because the second you get the gun, I got to scared to play. :(

I think I forgot to add the link... http://www.gameranx.com/features/id/1988/article/top-25-best-horror-games-of-all-time/ sorry! :D