PDA

View Full Version : General Info How to lose weight ?

Lostelterne
11-22-2012, 04:14 PM
Hi all, girls need your help
I used all methods of weight loss
forward to the Board to address this situation
And then completely give up, full of pessimism. me the only 21 year old
growth is not high and the entire 163 ometski reached 75 kilograms ...

Trunks
11-22-2012, 10:11 PM
The f? was this posed edited by a mod or are you just full retard?

#1 tip to lose weight, exercise and don't constantly eat.

/thread

LiNuX
11-22-2012, 11:08 PM
I would close this but this sounds like a fun topic. And no edits were made.

To lose weight, you move around more than you sit around and eat. A lot more.

W1CKEDTW1STED
11-24-2012, 07:57 PM
Want to move around more than ever? Have a child. You will be moving non-stop. Ask me how I know. :p

Kalgalath
11-25-2012, 06:51 AM
Get your fat ass up and either, get on a tread mill, or on the road and do 3 miles every other day! (You don't have to run all of it but you do have to run some of it)

Cut your meals down to ONE a day! Do not eat less than 4 hours before bedtime!

Drink Water! Drink as much as you can, and when you can't drink anymore, drink one more!

Cut your portions down to 1/4 of what you normally get!

Go get some hot sauce! (Franks Hot Sauce is the best for this, it has 0 fat, 0 calories) Every time you think you have to go eat or you want a snack take a few drops of the hot sauce instead.

Eat fruit during the day! Oranges are good but apples have are a natural appetite suppressant.

Don't forget .... You look like a big pile of liquid S H I T!!! And you need to keep reminding yourself of it. For example "time to go run Fatty, you can't have that fatty, look at yourself in the mirror fatty"

You might not have a choice at being Ugly or stupid, but you don't have to be a fat ass too 8)

You may weigh yourself only once a week.

I dropped 33 lbs in two months like this and I look and feel great!

Trunks
11-25-2012, 09:57 AM
Actually 1 meal will slow your metabolism down, you want to eat 4 or 5 small meals a day.

just sayin.

vepanator
11-25-2012, 10:02 AM
Don't forget .... You look like a big pile of liquid S H I T!!! And you need to keep reminding yourself of it. For example "time to go run Fatty, you can't have that fatty, look at yourself in the mirror fatty"

Fast and effective way to gain an eating disorder.

nakarumi
11-25-2012, 08:28 PM
NUTRILITE® Fat Trimmer™ Plan
(http://www.amway.com/prescott/Shop/Product/Product.aspx/NUTRILITE-Fat-Trimmer-Plan?itemno=3229)

That's all I'm saying~ :P

Mizel
11-26-2012, 03:36 PM
Oh man, eating right and exercising.... that sure was complicated.

-__-

paecmaker
11-26-2012, 03:50 PM
How to go down in weight in a few short steps.

1 buy a dog
2 starve the dog
3 let dog chase you.

4 results

rhydayutterge
11-26-2012, 11:44 PM
Virtually all of the things you mention is astonishingly legitimate and it makes me wonder the reason why I hadn't looked at this with this light previously. This particular article truly did turn the light on for me personally as far as this subject goes. But there is actually one particular position I am not really too comfy with so whilst I attempt to reconcile that with the central theme of the position, permit me observe just what all the rest of the subscribers have to point out.Nicely done.

nakarumi
11-28-2012, 03:08 PM
Sadly, desired results never come without some kind of work attached. Lessons of life!

Mizel
11-28-2012, 03:41 PM
Said no anorexic person ever! lol :P

nakarumi
11-28-2012, 08:05 PM
Ugh... that still takes work. Just not healthy. T_T

Rei00
12-05-2012, 08:33 AM
Eat lots of vegetables.
Start with a salad and soup, and then follow up with the main dish.
Eat slowly.

nakarumi
12-05-2012, 08:39 AM
Eat lots of vegetables.
Start with a salad and soup, and then follow up with the main dish.
Eat slowly.

I think that's the reason why I've ended up losing so much weight. I tend to eat so slow that by the time that every one else was finished I still had like half my plate to go. Which basically meant that I didn't eat it. =/

Mizel
12-05-2012, 08:41 AM
Honestly, a half a plate full is probably a normal serving size. It's really funny to see what people consider a serving size compared to how small most serving sizes really are O_o

Trunks
12-05-2012, 09:32 AM
Yeah, serving sizes are ridiculously small. I hardly ever eat a serving size, I just finished a 3 egg, egg sandwich. 1 egg is suppose to be a serving. I'm probably going to go find something else to eat too, because 3 eggs don't fill me up lol.

Mizel
12-05-2012, 09:37 AM
Yea they really are. Like a serving of meat is supposed to be the size of a deck of cards.... or like a serving of ice cream is 1/2 cup which is tiiiiny lol Americans not eating serving sizes is why the nation is so fat :P

Ziek88
12-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Number one thing I do that helps keep me in good healthy shape is cook at home. Don't eat out, cook actual home meals every day and it makes such a huge difference. I still eat whatever I want and until I am not hungry rather than serving sizes or calories. For that matter I deep fry stuff all the time. It just ends up being less greasy which makes a huge difference.

Step two is jogs. 3-4 days a week after work I run for 10-15 minutes.

That is all and it really doesn't take much time.

Trunks
12-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Deep frying stuff isn't healthy at all lol, just saying. It may not be greasy, but all you're doing it coating the food in a layer of oil. There are really no benefits to most oils, plus when you fry steak, or hamburger. Most of the grease comes from the meat, so deep frying it just makes the grease stay in the food. They're mostly fats which you're probably getting enough of from the food that you're deep frying. If you want the flavor from the oils, it's better to just layer some on while you're cooking it.

Now deep frying is still probably healthier than fast food, but baking or frying is definitely healthier than deep frying foods.

Mizel
12-05-2012, 01:30 PM
SO terrible for you, yet so goddamned good.

Scotch Eggs and Fried Ice Cream and 2 of the best foods, ever :P

Trunks
12-05-2012, 01:36 PM
Yeah lol, I can't eat deep fried foods. Last summer I went camping with a friend and they had a deep fried cook out. Fish, hush puppies and stuff like that. 5 hours later, worst poop I ever had of my life. Felt sick all day too, my gallbladder can not handle it lol. Luckily I don't even like greasy food. I'm not a big fan of bacon, steaks or hamburgers even. I eat mostly white meats. I actually just tried the Angry Whopper from burgerking today. Only hate half of it because I thought it tasted awful.

Ziek88
12-05-2012, 01:39 PM
Deep frying stuff isn't healthy at all lol, just saying. It may not be greasy, but all you're doing it coating the food in a layer of oil. There are really no benefits to most oils, plus when you fry steak, or hamburger. Most of the grease comes from the meat, so deep frying it just makes the grease stay in the food. They're mostly fats which you're probably getting enough of from the food that you're deep frying. If you want the flavor from the oils, it's better to just layer some on while you're cooking it.

Now deep frying is still probably healthier than fast food, but baking or frying is definitely healthier than deep frying foods.

I should clarify. Didn't mean that deep frying was healthy, my point there was that I can still eat stuff like that so no need for cutting everything delicious out of life. I don't deep fry beef and chicken and stuff. I suppose I should have mentioned the word "moderation" in there.

Mizel
12-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Yeah lol, I can't eat deep fried foods. Last summer I went camping with a friend and they had a deep fried cook out. Fish, hush puppies and stuff like that. 5 hours later, worst poop I ever had of my life. Felt sick all day too, my gallbladder can not handle it lol. Luckily I don't even like greasy food. I'm not a big fan of bacon, steaks or hamburgers even. I eat mostly white meats. I actually just tried the Angry Whopper from burgerking today. Only hate half of it because I thought it tasted awful.

I wish I had that issue LOL I'd eat fried, disgusting, fatty food all day long- every day if I could :P

I should clarify. Didn't mean that deep frying was healthy, my point there was that I can still eat stuff like that so no need for cutting everything delicious out of life. I don't deep fry beef and chicken and stuff. I suppose I should have mentioned the word "moderation" in there.

Haha I got what you meant. But hey, anything in moderation is ok.

Except crack.

paecmaker
12-05-2012, 03:44 PM
this is the perfect way of losing health

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m722auVbBg1rb4z9vo1_500.jpg

If you run you loose weight, if you stop you loose veight ;)

xLykos
12-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Quick way to lose weight, cut off your legs
Trololololololololol

nakarumi
12-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Cooking at home is always a good idea versus eating out. Makes me wish I could be a stay-at-home dad and just learn how to cook so many different things. >w<

Mizel
12-06-2012, 09:56 AM
this is the perfect way of losing health

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m722auVbBg1rb4z9vo1_500.jpg

If you run you loose weight, if you stop you loose veight ;)

That would def work for me :P

nakarumi
12-06-2012, 08:20 PM
Is she holding a can of baked beans? O_o

paecmaker
12-07-2012, 02:55 AM
Is she holding a can of baked beans? O_o

yeah, apparantly its about dayz ;)

Newkeh
12-07-2012, 04:20 AM
seek professional help!!! some countries have payed coaches to help fat people lose weight for free ::><::

Mizel
12-07-2012, 08:23 AM
LOL Yes, yes she is.

nakarumi
12-07-2012, 09:56 AM
Wow... that oddly makes me kind of hungry for a can of Bush's Bake beans but again... wow.