PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Buy Facebook Accounts

dob111283
12-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Hey guys, are any of you looking to sell your facebook accounts? I'm looking to buy accounts in bulk and am offering $5-10 per account. The most important aspect of these accounts is that they must have had activity within the last 7-10 days. If you are interested in selling your account/accounts, please don't contact me.

EpsilonX
12-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Why on earth would anybody want to do this?

dob111283
12-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Good question, and I probably should have answered it from the first post. There are millions of people out there
that have multiple FB accounts where they play farmville and other games for virtual currency, or just facebook
accounts that they use but don't really care about. It's an easy $5-10 for them, nothing more.

Ziek88
12-05-2012, 12:29 PM
I think the question is more along the lines of, why would anybody want to buy a facebook account, at least for any legitimate reason. The only thing I can think of is scam where you now have access to their e-mail account which they likely used for things other than just facebook (like say bank accounts or credit card) and you can use that to get their other info.

Mizel
12-05-2012, 01:03 PM
.... you are aware that you can just create as many accounts as you want right? But if you're too stupid to realize that, you can buy the dozens of mine I made back in the back for lame arse FB gaming for $10/piece :P

dob111283
12-05-2012, 01:53 PM
I think the question is more along the lines of, why would anybody want to buy a facebook account, at least for any legitimate reason. The only thing I can think of is scam where you now have access to their e-mail account which they likely used for things other than just facebook (like say bank accounts or credit card) and you can use that to get their other info.

Yep, I wasn't clear again. It's for facebook marketing. Accounts with current and ongoing activity
are allowed a bigger bankroll for marketing campaigns. There's no scam involved anywhere, it's on the level.

W1CKEDTW1STED
12-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Welcome to the forum "David"... If you do this on other forums, I find it hard to believe you make these posts without reading the rules (http://gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=16470) first...

/thread.

Another victim of:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-1ZiOZO0gk3c/TXtqFHZHdOI/AAAAAAAAArQ/nlLUALZH98U/banhammer1.jpg