PDA

View Full Version : Just another Newbie

sweet4kile
02-05-2013, 03:14 PM
Hi everyone I have been looking for the right forum and after snooping around a little like a facebook stalker jk I think this is the right one for me.

I am 29 and live in Northern Cali
I wish I had more time to spend gaming but I am a mother first putting in perspective the only other forum I belong to is a parenting one. I am a fulltime employee secondly (luckily this site isn't blocked because than I wouldn't be typing this right now) a fulltime student third and finally a lover of games. I find that a lot of times playing a video game is my only unwind time so that usually means that I am playing from about 11pm until 3.
I finally just finished Gears of War 3 (which I had since it game out) and the Walking Dead Series
Just started Assassins Creed 3 and Black Ops 3 - Christmas gifts that I finally got to open..

Well that's a little about me I am not sure what really I am suppose to do like I said only other forum I belong to we talk about swapping recipes and the proper way of brainwashing our kids - haha. jk...

TheMangler187
02-05-2013, 05:50 PM
Hiya, welcome aboard! You sound like a pretty busy person! If you're a lover of games then I'm sure you'll find plenty of like-minded people here :P Have fun!

Do ya like Zelda?

thedeparted
02-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Welcome to the forums have fun and stuffs, read the rules or you'll get slapped around with a wet trout

foof
02-05-2013, 08:04 PM
Welcome to Gamers-Forum. =]

sweet4kile
02-05-2013, 08:35 PM
Thank you.. Being busy is the only way to be I think its one of those things that just come with being an "adult." I think if I had to much time on my hands I would go crazy..

And who doesn't love some Zelda

Echo
02-05-2013, 08:35 PM
(I'm going to make this my first official hello since I re-joined)
*ahem*

hi

sweet4kile
02-05-2013, 08:39 PM
thedeparted - Thanks for the forewarning- rules read - didn't see the slapped by a wet trout clause does that mean what you get slapped around with is up for debate????? or is that just one of those unwritten clauses break a rule slap by a trout... :cheesy:

Echo
02-05-2013, 08:47 PM
thedeparted - Thanks for the forewarning- rules read - didn't see the slapped by a wet trout clause does that mean what you get slapped around with is up for debate????? or is that just one of those unwritten clauses break a rule slap by a trout... :cheesy:

They mail you a slapping trout.
Not going to lie it hurts lol

egg-whites333
02-06-2013, 07:00 AM
I can confirm this :p, anyways welcome to Gamers-forum. I hope you have a very fun time here.

Mizel
02-06-2013, 07:39 AM
Welcome to GF! :)

thedeparted
02-06-2013, 09:09 AM

I get called in, and arrive at your doorsteps. I ring your bell or knock on your door. I await for you to open your door, I confirm if it you. When you confirm, I commence a wet trout slapping

Mizel
02-06-2013, 09:10 AM
I get called in, and arrive at your doorsteps. I ring your bell or knock on your door. I await for you to open your door, I confirm if it you. When you confirm, I commence a wet trout slapping

Lolol I would *love* to see this IRL. Jak, go do it to someone.... film it... YT.. You'll be famous in hours :P

thedeparted
02-06-2013, 09:38 AM
XD, possibly :D

MotoGurl
02-07-2013, 04:31 PM
From one newbie to another, welcome. It seems we have quite a bit in common. I am also in school full time, working full time, and mom full time. I used to live in San Francisco and San Mateo/Burlingame. Woot for NorCal!

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

I so want to see some trout slapping going on. :laugh1: