PDA

View Full Version : Need help. gaming illiterate.

girlfriendofgamer
02-08-2013, 09:20 PM
Ok, so my boyfriend plays call of duty on his Xbox 360. He pretty much has everything that he wants/needs to be happy/successful. I know he eventually wants to get a gaming chair. So, I come here to ask those who know and have tested the best or know what's the worse chairs out there. I'm willing to spend up to 100 bucks. Also looking for a chair that is one of those rocking ones...or something like that.

I honestly don't know anything about gaming lol please don't judge if I don't get what you're talking about.

Thanks!

Echo
02-08-2013, 09:52 PM
I didn't know they made gaming chairs still.

ROFLBRYCE
02-09-2013, 12:50 AM
xRockers are the chairs you're looking for. They're not all that great, to be honest. It sits on the floor and very uncomfortable to sit down/get up, not to mention the speakers aren't much better than if you already have a sound system or headset.

If it's what the guy has been looking at, chances are he's tried them and likes them. Personally, I'd be picking up a bean bag chair and a headset (Check out the Turtle Beach headsets. They make a few models under $100 you'd be interested in. The companies Astro, Razer, and Tritton make higher quality ones going from $100 up to $400 if you really wanna go all out.)

Hope that helped at all!

girlfriendofgamer
02-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Thanks so much! I was digging around and it seems he wouldn't mind having a bean bag chair too. Thanks again for the headset choices also

This really helped!