PDA

View Full Version : Dead Space 3

Mizel
02-10-2013, 09:53 AM
Finally got this yesterday. It's awesome. Anybody else a fan of the series?

paecmaker
02-10-2013, 10:07 AM
I have seen some about it and think about buying it.

I have however only played the first one, and I stopped about when I encountered the regenerator, annoying bastard :/.

I must start playing it again as do like the game.

Mizel
02-10-2013, 10:08 AM
I actually haven't played 1. I did play 2 and absolutely loved it. I need to check out the first one, one of these days :P

paecmaker
02-10-2013, 10:12 AM
I actually haven't played 1. I did play 2 and absolutely loved it. I need to check out the first one, one of these days :P

yea you should, most people say the first game is more scarier than the others.

Trunks
02-10-2013, 10:40 AM
I've played the first one a lot, got all the achievements for it on xbox except beating it on impossible mode. Because who would have figured, it's pretty impossible. Never had a chance to get my hands on the second, I'd like to though, I enjoyed the first one a lot.

Mizel
02-10-2013, 10:48 AM
I've played the first one a lot, got all the achievements for it on xbox except beating it on impossible mode. Because who would have figured, it's pretty impossible. Never had a chance to get my hands on the second, I'd like to though, I enjoyed the first one a lot.

Yea, eff impossible mode lol I always play shooters on hard first, and hard on DS is nuts haha I can't imagine impossible O_o At that point, the game just becomes not fun anymore.

Echo
02-11-2013, 12:15 AM
I have the demo and I'm thinking of buying it.
It scared my pants off and I love the combat.

EpsilonX
02-25-2013, 11:33 AM
Kinda sad that this isn't an actual review...

Anyways, I played the demo, and at first I was kind of sad that it's no longer a survival horror game, the more I think about it, the more I like the biggest scope of the game. The demo kind of reminded me of Lost Planet...if Lost Planet were an actual good game, that is. I'm thinking about buying a used copy of the first one and finishing it (I never did) and my friend said she'd let me borrow 2.

Mizel
02-25-2013, 11:36 AM
Oh jeez, I did not mean to put it under reviews. Def need a mod to move it. No idea how that happened lol I've never played 1, but the game is just like 2. I'm not sure what changed that makes you think it's not survival anymore? Unless 1 was a LOT different than 2 and 3? There's a ton of awesome stuff to do besides just shooting things, which is one of the reason I love it so much.

EpsilonX
03-04-2013, 05:53 PM
Oh jeez, I did not mean to put it under reviews. Def need a mod to move it. No idea how that happened lol I've never played 1, but the game is just like 2. I'm not sure what changed that makes you think it's not survival anymore? Unless 1 was a LOT different than 2 and 3? There's a ton of awesome stuff to do besides just shooting things, which is one of the reason I love it so much.

Well the first one is a lot of item management, low ammo, and monsters popping out. The demo for 3 I played had a lot more ammo and had enemies that were just kinda there for you to shoot

Mizel
03-08-2013, 09:29 AM
Oh, 3 has enemies coming out of everywhere. It's awesome lol But 2 did as well. That's what I love about the DS series is you never know where they are going to pop out or where from. Adds to the creepiness :P

I typically play all shooters or games like this on hard though, so low ammo is always an issue for me anyways. But it's fkn awesome because in 3 you can just send your little scrap robot out for parts and make yourself more ammo :D

EpsilonX
03-19-2013, 10:31 AM
Oh, 3 has enemies coming out of everywhere. It's awesome lol But 2 did as well. That's what I love about the DS series is you never know where they are going to pop out or where from. Adds to the creepiness :P

I typically play all shooters or games like this on hard though, so low ammo is always an issue for me anyways. But it's fkn awesome because in 3 you can just send your little scrap robot out for parts and make yourself more ammo :D

Haha I worded that wrong. I meant like...the enemies popped out of nowhere, but each enemy didn't carry the same amount of danger as in the first game. When I first played Dead Space, I would panic a bit every time I saw a new enemy. In the 3rd one, I would jump slightly because an enemy popped out of nowhere, then proceed to shoot/punch it.

bkz1stnubz
09-20-2013, 10:03 PM
This is game beautiful