PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Siege

Ziek88
04-02-2013, 06:39 AM
Played the first one a little a long time ago, finally remembered I had it and just installed it last night (surprisingly with no issues on a 64 bit system). I forgot how good it was. Interesting story, fun character development yet simple controls and co-op. Great for pizza, beverage and game night with the significant other.

Anyone got any other games similar to this for me to add to the list? The oldies seem to be the best but I don't remember most of their names.

sanistasia
04-12-2013, 06:53 PM
Have you tried Torchlight 2? It's a fun one to play with non-gamers and makes for a good couples game, too.

Jjjet1
04-12-2013, 06:56 PM
I will say that you should not even touch Dungeon Siege 3. It is horrible with no character development. You get to pick a character with their own backstory and once you pick the character. If you want fre spells, you have to use the fire spell person, if you want to heal, you have to pick the healer etc. etc. The graphics were ok, but that's about it. It definitly killed the series...

SwirlyPie
04-25-2013, 06:57 PM
Agreed, Dungeon Siege 3 was a severe disappointment. Glad to hear that your significant other enjoys the original though.

Ziek88
04-25-2013, 10:52 PM
Ha yea I heard Dungeon Siege 3 is aweful. Actually tried Torchlight II shortly after I made this thread. Some of the other members on here turned me on to it and I must say I like it. Thanks for the suggestions.

NESchiq
04-26-2013, 04:42 PM
Glad you tried it out! It's one of my favorites right now.