PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon related

Kenoi
05-08-2013, 08:31 PM
hey everyone, just for all you fans out there for white 2/black 2 on the nintendo DS,

a pokemon called 'deoxys' is released today, May 8 2013.

if you happen to have this game (some of you, maybe :cheesy:) between now to the end of this month, he is available.

a source: Deoxys available over Wi-FI, plus Plasma Freeze TCG set is released! - News - Marriland (http://www.marriland.com/news/4787-deoxys-available-over-wi-fi-plus-plasma-freeze-tcg)

ROFLBRYCE
05-08-2013, 08:45 PM
Awesome man, thanks a lot! I always forget to check on new mystery gifts haha.

xLykos
05-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Bryce you can go to Serebii.net and they will keep you up to date on all upcoming and current events. Also on all news about the new games and everything. I love it

Kenoi
05-09-2013, 08:29 PM
Bryce you can go to Serebii.net and they will keep you up to date on all upcoming and current events. Also on all news about the new games and everything. I love it

I was going to say that too. I trust this site too for my stuff. cheaper than buying a strategy guide. I really wish these things were sold at a REALLY cheap price, but I'd rather use online stuff like this site, its really helpful

ROFLBRYCE
05-09-2013, 10:18 PM
Yeah I usually do use Serebii. It's on my bookmark bar, I just never remember to check it haha.

Kenoi
05-10-2013, 08:32 PM
no worries. we spend more time on other sites than what we have bookmarked. I go on about... 3 out of 10 bookmarks. haha