PDA

View Full Version : Console Poll. Please participate!

RedGoop89
05-14-2013, 04:28 PM
What console will you be getting?

Trunks
05-14-2013, 10:34 PM
As of now I'm getting the PS4, but hard to say what it will be in a few months. Microsoft hasn't released any information on the new Xbox yet.

Either way though, most of my gaming will be on the PC.

XxTOOLxX
05-14-2013, 11:12 PM
As of now I'm getting the PS4, but hard to say what it will be in a few months. Microsoft hasn't released any information on the new Xbox yet.

Either way though, most of my gaming will be on the PC.

I know that aggravates me... I wish we'd get some info on whats going on over there. I am also hoping that it (and I highly doubt it will) will offer a free internet system like Sony has their system set up. Even if I had great internet here I wouldn't have Xbox live, because if you think about the numbers for every month it's crazy expensive =(. In any case, I'll probably end up getting both, as long as they stack up great, and end up getting some good first party games... If they end up just churning out 3rd party games there's no need for both, and I'll just get the ps4.

ROFLBRYCE
05-14-2013, 11:30 PM
I know that aggravates me... I wish we'd get some info on whats going on over there.

Xbox reveal is next Tuesday! Everyone will be getting most of the questions answered there :)

I'm not sure what I'm getting yet. As it stands it looks like I'm gonna be switching over to Sony, but I may change my mind and just spend money on my computer instead. Hopefully Xbox will go nuts and blow everything out of the water at the reveal.

GlocKLole
05-20-2013, 08:33 AM
Willingly I accept.
:)

paecmaker
05-20-2013, 10:07 AM
Xbox unless you are forced to be connected all the time, if so then I just have my pc.

mmoraven
07-06-2013, 09:14 AM
I would get Xbox, just because I like the interface and some of the exclusive games!

JukeboxRoxy
08-20-2013, 01:24 PM
Don't plan to get any new ones, but if I had to choose, probably the Xbox only because it's a system I don't have. Already have Wii, PS1, etc.