PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a a good place for me to sell my MMO game items.

gentorrents
05-27-2013, 11:24 AM
I have played many MMO games for quite some time now and since recently I have been very busy with my job and school and don't think I can find the time to play any of these games.

Is there any sites you know of that allows people to sell items? I have been posting ads of facebook, but its annoying since I have to post at each group to get noticed. Is there any site people can post an advert of my items.

p.s I got quite a lot of stuff I gathered over the years from several private and official servers, so it should allow me to sell private server items too.

Gena T.

ROFLBRYCE
05-27-2013, 12:29 PM
Sorry, we don't really do any of that here as for the most part doing those things will void the game's Terms of Service Agreement. The only game I know of that allows you to do so freely is Diablo 3, where you can go to this website (http://www.d2jsp.org/) and try to sell your items to avoid the 2bill Auction House limit.

gentorrents
05-28-2013, 04:12 AM
ROFLBRYCE thanks for the reply. That site looks like a good place for me to sell my rs items. Thanks alot for it.
I did find another site thanks to facebook :) (mmorehub) but its not as popular as the site you gave me, plus, it does not include the servers I played in.
I did request them to have my servers added, hopefully they will add it and I can use it. In the meantime I'm going to sell my items in the site you gave me, and google and see if I can find more.

truth be told, there is just too many items I have gathered over the past 10 years T_T (I know, I have no life :P).

Again, thanks so much for your reply. :)

Gena T.