PDA

View Full Version : Help Me I have some questions...

Akuma
04-14-2014, 06:50 PM
I hope I'm not bothering any of you, but I have some questions about this forum.

While reading the site rules, I came across the chat rules (or something like that). If this still exists, where can I find it?
What are the GF Servers? What are they for?
How can you get a custom user title?
In the Arcade on the highscores page, it shows the user's score, then a comment. How do you add one?

Thanks. ^~^

ROFLBRYCE
04-14-2014, 08:58 PM
Oh man, so much of this is pretty old. Right in the feelz.

We had (might still have?) an IRC client where members could chat. It was pretty much dead a while back, not sure if there's anyone still using it.

The GF servers were for different games that were hosted for members to play on. Currently not in use either, I don't think (TF2, Left 4 Dead, etc.)

The custom title used to be with a currency you earned through posting and gaining reputation. With the current forum version, we lost that feature (correct me if I'm wrong, I thought that was it.) I'm sure you could still ask LiNuX to change it nicely for ya :)

Not too sure about the arcade page. I never really used it and someone else would have to field that one for ya sorry.

Hope this helped!!

Trunks
04-15-2014, 09:32 AM
When you play again in the arcade and use up all your lives, or beat it you normally are given an option to submit your score or restart the game. You just hit submit and your name will be added to the high score list where you can then add a comment with your score if you would like.

Akuma
04-15-2014, 06:45 PM
Thanks guys! Where can I find the IRC client?

LiNuX
04-15-2014, 07:19 PM
The GF IRC isn't active anymore, unfortunately. The client I usually use is mIRC, you can google for a download link.

Akuma
04-15-2014, 07:29 PM
If I were to download this, what would this be used for? The same thing or something else?