PDA

View Full Version : Guyysssss

LemonRising
01-30-2015, 02:10 AM
What are you currently playing? I need sum social game time :3

Me, I'm currently playing SWTOR (now that its totally free lol). Team Fortress 2. Sumtimes Black Ops or Black Ops 2 on PS3. [Edit] Also LoL :3

norid
01-30-2015, 02:41 PM
League on my laptop... oh and Counter Strike: GO. Willing to try some other games. Shadow Warrior on my ps4, absolutely stupid game, in a great sense that it is over the top, gory, hilarious, and shallow. Best 6 dollar purchase EVAH.

ROFLBRYCE
01-30-2015, 09:36 PM
I'm playing FF14 (till sub runs out lol) Dying Light, Majoras Mask, and that's about it!

I've been wanting to get into SWTOR for a while, but I've heard it's a huge disadvantage compared to subscribers if you play free. Is that true?

Trunks
01-30-2015, 11:15 PM
World of Warcraft, logs of World of Warcraft

ROFLBRYCE
01-31-2015, 12:37 PM
World of Warcraft, logs of World of Warcraft

Lol I resubbed like an hour after my post last night, itching for a game with PvP. Never did it in WoW before.

Weeeell I've got two pieces now and sitting on 2400 honor. Oops.

norid
01-31-2015, 04:51 PM
I feel like buy New 3ds after my tax money comes in XD then i could play monster hunter

LemonRising
02-03-2015, 08:18 AM
I've been wanting to get into SWTOR for a while, but I've heard it's a huge disadvantage compared to subscribers if you play free. Is that true?

Not a huge disadvantage... well.. kind of. I mean, I don't do much PVP so I have no idea about that sense, but as far as the actual game goes, most of the stuff you don't get is just show off-y stuff like titles. This biggest thing I've noticed is that leveling up gets slower after lvl 20 if you don't sub. So more game time. I actually haven't looked to see how much being a sub costs.

@Norid: What's your summoner name on LoL? :O

I have managed to stay far away from WoW, it just doesn't appeal to me.. plus I hate paying subs. lol

ROFLBRYCE
02-03-2015, 10:34 AM
Not a huge disadvantage... well.. kind of. I mean, I don't do much PVP so I have no idea about that sense, but as far as the actual game goes, most of the stuff you don't get is just show off-y stuff like titles. This biggest thing I've noticed is that leveling up gets slower after lvl 20 if you don't sub. So more game time. I actually haven't looked to see how much being a sub costs.

@Norid: What's your summoner name on LoL? :O

I have managed to stay far away from WoW, it just doesn't appeal to me.. plus I hate paying subs. lol

Hmmm that's kind of disappointing that it slows your levelling down, but maybe I'll give it a shot. Throw me an inv on LoL too if you'd like, just ROFLBRYCE like everything else lol. I've been getting more into it lately, but haven't been on much this past week.

Is there much dungeoning/raiding in SWTOR?

paecmaker
02-04-2015, 04:39 AM
Right now Im on ESO, and csGo of course.

norid
02-04-2015, 08:07 PM
I just started to play CS:GO... halp

ROFLBRYCE
02-05-2015, 07:48 PM
I just started to play CS:GO... halp

I tried it for the first time with friends last night. I know exactly how you feel, haha.

norid
02-05-2015, 08:22 PM
Uh XD I am getting the hang it now. Got a few wins in deathmatch, and a few wins in Competitive with my amigos. Constantly "LOL ****'ing JOSH. STOP WITH THE HEART-ATTACKS." ... or in lame-man terms... stop sucking then being clutch XD either good or bad.

LiNuX
02-05-2015, 09:36 PM
I haven't played CS: GO in a while, I love the gungame mode.

Edit: Forgot that they call it Arms Race now. GunGame is from the old cs1.6 mod days.

LemonRising
02-07-2015, 06:40 AM
Hmmm that's kind of disappointing that it slows your levelling down, but maybe I'll give it a shot. Throw me an inv on LoL too if you'd like, just ROFLBRYCE like everything else lol. I've been getting more into it lately, but haven't been on much this past week.

Is there much dungeoning/raiding in SWTOR?

Yeah it is, but it's not horrible lol As for dungeoning and raiding... uhhh kind of? There's flashpoints and heroics which are similar I suppose? IM NOT SURE LOL I'm the worst gamer man.

Will add yah! Dunno when cause my bf brought over his desktop and it doesn't have LoL on it.. yet. >:)

Man CS:GO intimidates me hardddcore. I'll prob end up playing it though because it's all my bf plays pre much.

norid
02-07-2015, 06:57 PM
Downloaded BF:Hardline beta... me gusta. may get back into after skipping 4

Synge
03-09-2015, 11:41 PM
Would totally be down for some social gaming in the coming weeks. Really missing all my multiplayer and online buddies.

Anyone that doesn't have me, find me on steam: StonedCrow

ROFLBRYCE
03-11-2015, 08:16 PM
Moving to a new town on Sunday, my internet jumps from 5/1 to 80/8 connection. Basically going to be playing the crap out of everything the next while, mostly LoL, CSGO, and Heroes of the Storm though if anyone's down.

norid
03-11-2015, 09:04 PM
I am hitting the BLEEEHHH part of the semester... what is life

paecmaker
03-12-2015, 09:47 AM
Moving to a new town on Sunday, my internet jumps from 5/1 to 80/8 connection. Basically going to be playing the crap out of everything the next while, mostly LoL, CSGO, and Heroes of the Storm though if anyone's down.

I play CSGO now and then, my name is the same as here. So if you want to just send a message. However Im just a Silver so beware. :)

ROFLBRYCE
03-13-2015, 01:13 AM
I play CSGO now and then, my name is the same as here. So if you want to just send a message. However Im just a Silver so beware. :)

Definitely! I only play casual and have like ~13 hours on it so I'm not too invested, just play for fun lol

EpsilonX
03-21-2015, 12:52 AM
Just got FF:Type-0 the other day and I love it.

Gruuf
09-07-2016, 08:51 AM
lol... i need something new tho