PDA

View Full Version : Your 'to do list'

FattaT
10-26-2007, 11:09 PM
Just wondering, if anyone else like me have a big 'to do list' when they have spare time.

On my list:

Learn PHP (So I can do my website)
Create my online portfolio
Learn Adobe After Effects
Learn 3d Studio Max
Become better at Flash and Illustrator

And I have a bit under a half a year to do that. I don't think I will manage it all. :no:

So whats on your list?

LiNuX
10-26-2007, 11:14 PM
i already did your first two on the list :D otherwise i wouldn't be able to manage and custom code parts of this forum and my online portfolio is probably different than urs. i have a list of all the sites and domains i owned including a few graphics work and some jobs i did online. not much

my to do list:

Learn to create vBulletin themes
Finish creating my first wordpress theme (i stopped half way in april cuz of stupid job lol, i'll have to restart cuz i dont remember what i was aiming for)
Get a CS server for forum somehow with $4 lol :-P
Get better than FattaT at photoshop :-P hehe
Go to the apple store to exchange my crappy headphones (i'll probably get this done before everything else)

FattaT
10-26-2007, 11:27 PM
Well, i already know how to edit and change a lot of php coding to work, it is easy to read/copy paste code and edit already made stuff.
But i wanna learn everything from scratch. :) And if you know how to do that. I will pay you to make my site. lol

LiNuX
10-26-2007, 11:29 PM
i know php cuz i learned it myself from books and stuff lol, but im not good enough to make a whole site - im better as an "editer" lol :D i did learn from copy/pasting codes but then slowly picked it up - i sure as hell know a lot more about php now than i did a year ago

tip: just keep copy/pasting and you'll figure it out eventually like me lol

comfortablynumb.
10-27-2007, 04:58 PM
yeh, i have to write stuff down i need to do for the day or i wont remeber to even do them at all
heres mine for now:

-get a job.

FattaT
10-27-2007, 05:01 PM
Yea, I also need to get a job. I already know where i'm going to work tho.

XxPatchxX
10-27-2007, 05:06 PM
hmmm To do list:

Just F.Y.I over a period of time lol

Get dog spayed
Get Tattoo Finished
Get internet Hookup @ Apartment
Get better @ "H2" so I can beat Matt
Learn spanish (im mexican that cant speak spanish its a shame)
Go back to college (finished and have to go back)
Get rid of Eclipse
Get another PitBull
Last thing:
Get House with big backyard

So far that is it... or all i could think of

LiNuX
10-27-2007, 05:40 PM
lmao patch, nice list

its not that sad that you don't speak spanish, i have a friend from spain that doesn't speak spanish, the only one in his family lol, weird cuz he only came here when he was like 10 or 11, he's about 20 now

i have to add:

-Finish Term Reports
-Ace my finals
-Get a job

everyone needs a job now

XxPatchxX
10-27-2007, 05:46 PM
lmao patch, nice list

its not that sad that you don't speak spanish, i have a friend from spain that doesn't speak spanish, the only one in his family lol, weird cuz he only came here when he was like 10 or 11, he's about 20 now

i have to add:

-Finish Term Reports
-Ace my finals
-Get a job

everyone needs a job now

thats pretty weird lol from spain and doesnt speak spanish... hes numero UNO in my book ;-) yeah i noticed everyone needs a job lol (except me...) i want to get rid of this F***er lol or atleast get rid of the car so i can have "play money"