PDA

View Full Version : Been awhile!

nigec
10-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Hi i just thought i'd stick my ugly mug around the door and say hello :-)

We've been offline for quite a while because of a few missadventures... cable company with no sense of humour, self distructing harddrive's and frying monitors! oh and to top it all my domain expired so i lost my website too, if i had no bad luck, i'd have no luck at all :laugh:

BUT on the bright side dispite my downtime some great opportunities are coming my way, i wont say to much right now, it might jinx them!

Also the website is back with a new look and its own domain name

anyway how is everyone?

LiNuX
10-29-2007, 04:53 PM
hey nigec, haven't seen you since uh...january? lol, how've you been?

thanks for coming back and hope you can stay active :D sorry about your site and domain but i know how cable companies can be, my cable went out for 3 days a week after i got it and i was without internet the whole summer lol

i almost lost this forum domain cuz i lacked a lot of resources cuz of the "no internet" issue and i had to fax the original registrar located in Melbourne, Australia and ask them to transfer it to my preferred registrar.

We all have big headaches dont we :-)

welcome back!

NDM
10-29-2007, 05:00 PM
hey, man whoevery you are welcome back!

Ghost
10-29-2007, 05:07 PM
Yer welcome back

Riku-Nara
10-29-2007, 05:18 PM
glad you could be back nigec.
welcome to the forums!
be sure to checkout the arcade and game reviews section! :D

Scott
10-29-2007, 05:19 PM
Welcome back.... Remember to stay back!!

FattaT
10-29-2007, 05:39 PM
Every cloud has a silver lining =)
Welcome back!

nigec
10-29-2007, 05:59 PM
We were offline for 94 days, just long enough for my main hotmail account to be closed lol

Hopefully soon a 3D game will get under way using a program called Awakening (http://www.awingsoft.com/) which can do online 3D very well, i've got some screenshots of what i was doing I'll post them as soon as i can recover them off the old hard drive

thanks for all the welcomes back :)