PDA

View Full Version : How did you come up with your name?

GF Eric
11-01-2007, 05:07 PM
How did you come up with your name for the Forums?

Start out with:
I came up with mine . . .

I came up with my name because GF stands for Gamers Forum and Eric is my first name. :D

conman1000
11-01-2007, 05:09 PM
My real name, Conor, Conman= my dad's nickname for me

1000= 4 numbers.

Scott
11-01-2007, 05:09 PM
I came up with my name because well its my name.

LiNuX
11-01-2007, 05:47 PM
mine was my old in game name - i feel like i mentioned that before lol, more than one other time

lonewolfxix
11-01-2007, 08:44 PM
i came up with mine originally when i started gaming years ago as greywolf (as i love wolves and thought grey was a cool colour for wolves) then changed to snyperwolf when i started on playing a lot of FPS' then to lonewolf during my DM matches on FPS' then finally xix was added on when i started playing Diablo II (lonewolf was already taken) and i added it originally for it stood in roman numerals as '19' which when added with the last 2 digits of my year of birth = 1991 :) ahh i have the most interesting (and rather sad) story of how my nickname came to be.

Riku-Nara
11-01-2007, 08:56 PM
well i was at school and we had our anual nickname deathmatch. the grand prize was " Riku-Nara"
so we all fought and i was hiding under a table. the star rinning back of the school killed everyone and raised his bloody hand in glory! in his other hand was a sword so i yelled "BUG ON YOUR NECK!" and there was a slicing sound and red stuff and i passed out. when i awoke i was standing in a graveyard. the principal was next to me saying "your prize, sir."
as i walked off in the blood red summer i remebered those who were lost and mourned them. then i remeber the total douche bags and laughed.
you can believe that story.

or believe that i was playing kingdom hearts 2, lost against xenmas, got frustrated, watched tv, and saw shikamaru. the first one is more fun.

Blah Blah Blah
11-02-2007, 03:08 PM
Eric bugged me to join and I said put Blah Blah Blah down. :laugh:

cwbolton
11-02-2007, 03:37 PM
well im chris william bolton so do the math lol c w bolton = cwbolton