PDA

View Full Version : Law Forums?!?!

Blah Blah Blah
11-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Doesn't it stink when you are younger then what a forum allows you to have? Well I am mad. I want to join a forum that is dedicated to a game I play and I can't do it cause they are law protected and can't allow you to join. Thats what I hate about things like that.

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/9383/picture1lp5.png (http://imageshack.us)

It just plain sucks but that what sites like Gamers if for. :laugh:

cwbolton
11-02-2007, 03:35 PM
well just fake your age i do it all the tiem and 9/10 it is not protected by law they just say that so they done get people under the specified age joining

Blah Blah Blah
11-02-2007, 03:38 PM
Well I would but if they ever find out it can ban my connection from the site cause my older siblings are on the old part of that forum.

Metallica1983
11-02-2007, 04:37 PM
i know that does suck for people who are under age for forums

Riku-Nara
11-02-2007, 04:45 PM
yeah, odds are billions to 1 for the government finding one specific underage person joining a forum.
and it's pretty hard for them to find out if you lie about your age.
but, the internet does work on an honor system, so, your choice.

GF Eric
11-02-2007, 05:37 PM
She makes the right decision while rosting another forum. WOW :twitcy:

Blah Blah Blah
11-02-2007, 06:08 PM
I try my best. :-P:-P But I much rather be here. LiNuX you rock. Staff you rock. Gmaers Forum you rock. :-P

GF Eric
11-02-2007, 06:10 PM
Thats pretty funny. By the way, everyone on this forum rocks. As for forums with those laws, they are discouraging people to join you forum and find different ones.

LiNuX
11-02-2007, 07:34 PM
lol what forum is that? thats pretty well, its common - but law suits rarely occur and they rarely find out who you are lol

we do have that system on this forum - you are put into our COPPA System and we have to just watch out for explicit content - thats why i don't allow rude talking or cursing on the forum - its just a way i can let younger kids join to chat, after all, we are just talking about games, i used to play ever since i could pick up a controller lol