PDA

View Full Version : Luminary: A New and Free RPG. :)

Gannon
11-17-2007, 05:37 PM
Why play Luminary, one of the most addicting Multiplayer RPGs out there?:

- First of all, the game is fun!

- The game started less than a month ago! Get in there and make a name for yourself. (:

- There are six weapon classes to choose from! You can specialize in more than one if
you want!

- You can become an expert in making weapons, armors, tools, and more.

- The economy is always changing. Can you find a way to take advantage of it?

- And more!

Once you get started, choose the Hera server and REMEMBER that Gannon recommended you when the game asks you for who recommended you. After all, I did recommend the game to you. (:

This forum doesn't like links at all, so do a Google serach on Luminary to find it. =D

LiNuX
11-17-2007, 05:52 PM
this forum doesn't like spammers either - thanks for trying to feed off the members by telling them to sign up with you as a referral - read FAQS before posting anything else

i will mark this thread as spam since it is ur first post and by the looks of it, its to benefit you more than others -

Blackbird
11-17-2007, 06:01 PM
This game it's great but it's so hard to get money on that game. Don't play it if you can't handle the econemy. Are you poor or rich? That's my answer

Jaykub
02-24-2008, 03:21 PM
Ah what a fan I am of this game anyone still play Is topped for a bit

Blackleo
02-24-2008, 04:46 PM
WoW ftw =D

Strickin
02-24-2008, 05:28 PM
It is definitely spam, here posted here too Luminary: A new, free RPG. :) - Gamers Experimentations (http://gamers.experimentations.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=10329)

Link is broken there, which leads me to either keylogger or trogen

P.S. Google search came up with nothing