PDA

View Full Version : Server Move Complete 12/14/07

LiNuX
12-14-2007, 11:52 AM
Well this morning at around 11:20 AM eastern time, I decided to move the forum because the forum was basically empty of many users and activity. And I have completed the full transfer by noon just about 40 minutes - I think that was the fastest move ever but that's only because I moved a big portion of the forum last night.

The forum's domain Name servers are still being updated so if you experience the message saying that the forum is down for a server move, it's just the name servers. Should be fine within 24 hours.

If after that you still go back and forth, please try these steps:

1. Clear your browser cache - Located Under tools >> Internet Options (Options in FF) >> Delete Browsing history (In IE) (Clear Cache in FF)
2. Close your browser, Restart it. And try again.

Another way to do it in FF is to click CTRL + F5 which will auto clear the cache and refresh.

Third way, Click LogOut on the forum, wait about 30-60 seconds, then Log back in. This will clear just the forum cookies and sometimes it's more than enough to solve the issue.

All posts, threads, users, high scores, games, game reviews, etc. have been successfully transferred and if you still feel something is missing please let me know.

Thank you!

Enjoy this new server, hopefully it won't make me angry like the last four. :laugh:

LiNuX

Blackbird
12-14-2007, 05:56 PM
Well, I hope this hosted it's better than all of your usely hosts. :P