PDA

View Full Version : Are You Busy?

KittyCat72
01-16-2008, 05:14 PM
Well you read the title, are you busy? I have to go to school and I can barely find time for myself after homework. When I get on the internet this is the first place I go. I'm trying to get 100 posts this month but I'm not sure I can do it when I'm this busy. How about you guys? I'm always busy around this time of year. The teachers push you right before testing.

Scott
01-16-2008, 05:29 PM
Im really not any buiser that normal for this time of year.

LiNuX
01-16-2008, 10:50 PM
heh..this week was busy for me, tomorrow i'll barely be on since its a big family event at nite and gotta prepare for it

today i was barely on too, had domain transfer problems lol, they didn't believe i was me so i had to call and bla bla bla.

and next week classes start so i'll be busier than ever.

jakncoke
01-16-2008, 11:59 PM
I'm not busy at all, In fact I have way too much time on my hand, this kinda reminds me of that quote " idle hands are the devils playground"..speaking of which the movie where that came from is awesome, Idle Hands, Jessica Alba is really hot in it.

rukisuto
01-17-2008, 05:34 AM
I'm sort of busy.
Softball conditioning just started so I'm at my school until 5 o'clock or so.
Then I have homework.

My exams aren't for another several weeks because my school switched to trimester scheduling.

It's dumb.

KittyCat72
01-17-2008, 05:40 AM
When testing comes I'll have all kinds of free time. But for now, my mom just went through surgery and I hav a lot of extra chores.

conman1000
01-17-2008, 06:28 AM
Yes, I am. I had surgery a few weeks ago, since we didn't get off of a school but we had a 2 hour delay I have a midterm today and tomorrow. Not much homework, but we'll get that back after midterms.

GF Eric
01-17-2008, 03:03 PM
I am very busy lately. I got a lot of things that i have been doing and I barely have time to get online. I try my best and I will get my 100 post for the month.

KittyCat72
01-19-2008, 09:33 AM
My mom just went through surgery... we had to borrow a lot of money for it. We almost had our phone shut off because we couldn't pay the bill. I got a little worried... almost thought I wouldn't be able to come here for quite a while.

MilkshakeNinja
01-21-2008, 01:57 AM
I don't think I am to terribly busy

I usually just go to school, and afterwards hangout with my bf and friends, then bum out on the computer procrastinating about the homework I should be doing....

XD

LiNuX
01-21-2008, 10:30 AM
then bum out on the computer procrastinating about the homework I should be doing....

XD

i start that the day after tomorrow lol - but instead of bumming out on the computer i'd probably work on my wordpress themes, thank god i found out how to actually complete those this past vacation of mine

Ubernerd
01-21-2008, 10:37 AM
I guess. When I'm in school after the first class (which is also my worst subject) is over, I can drift through the rest of the day. 6 hours is a long time to drift though -.-

Then I get home and get myself ready-stock up on the Mountain Dew and maybe grab some unhealthy but undeniably tasty snack and sprint up the stairs to my room. The computer, TV and all the games are in here, so I don't leave very often. I push it until 8 or 8:30 at night before I do my homework. Or I just do it in the morning. Considering though, all of my computer and gaming communities keep me busy.

tl;dr: Yes, I'm busy.

Blackbird
01-21-2008, 10:57 AM
For now on I'm always busy when it's come to school. I'm going to school, study and working part-time that's making me really tired.
I think I need to improved my stamina or you easier getting tired. 4 hours in work, practice 2 hours Iaido on wednesday. 6-7 hours in school. Studying 1-2 hours on days. This is my scheduled I guess :P

KittyCat72
01-21-2008, 11:20 AM
I don't think I am to terribly busy

I usually just go to school, and afterwards hangout with my bf and friends, then bum out on the computer procrastinating about the homework I should be doing....

XD
Lol, I know what you mean. I'm supposed to be getting ready for a ball game right now (I'm in the pep band), but instead I'm here talking about it.

Kiss
01-21-2008, 01:45 PM
No, Not really.

Riku-Nara
01-21-2008, 02:06 PM
school.....and....homework.
then my day's done!
:D

Blackbird
01-21-2008, 03:13 PM
It's that all for you, you do nothing else than that ^^

school.....and....homework.