PDA

View Full Version : Do you think you're smart?

KittyCat72
01-26-2008, 12:19 PM
Do you think you're smart? I do... shows up in my schoolwork. I never study and always make A's. I'm good at figuring things out. And I can uderstand a lot of things; my dad talks to me all the time about the society's mistakes and nutrition and stuff. I can always follow him no matter how boring it gets sometimes.:-P I'm pretty good with computers too.

Jaykub
01-26-2008, 12:26 PM
I R Vote Kinda. Me Maybe Smart?

my IQ is 118 No Lie

LiNuX
01-26-2008, 12:28 PM
i dont think im smart, just the people around me make me look smart :-P

i am like you kitty but that was in high school, in college its the same with an average of 4 out of 5 classes a term, this term its just 3 out of 5 classes, so the other 2 has me worked up til midnite on weekdays and the other 3 i am acing without doing much

and speaking of intelligence - there isn't one type of intelligence, there is mathematical, liberal arts, business, computers, and anything else you name, impossible for one person to be intelligent in all fields

last paragraph a courtesy of my previous psychology class

edit: @jacob, IQ does nothing at all, take an IQ test from Japan or China, it'll drop to like 50, same if a japanese or chinese student comes to the US and takes our IQ test - I've taken the American one and it's around 150 or so, well thats what I remember. 90-120 is average (i think its 70 not 90 but i dont feel like checking)

jakncoke
01-26-2008, 12:40 PM
Couldn't care really but i'm stupid and smart at the same time, like I couldn't do anything worthwhile but I can remember so many sports facts and figure out tough games with ease.

Ubernerd
01-26-2008, 12:50 PM
Well, I have a comprehensive plan for world domination, including the steps leading up to it and the actual domination and then the cleanup...so I suppose so ^^

rukisuto
01-26-2008, 01:08 PM
I think I'm smart :]
I get all A's.
It's not that hard for me.

Blackbird
01-26-2008, 02:38 PM
Well, it's not only you who had great grades in school. I agreed with you Linux nobody is so good with all field. I'm good with computer and mathematical that's it.

KittyCat72
01-26-2008, 04:22 PM
i dont think im smart, just the people around me make me look smart :-P

i am like you kitty but that was in high school, in college its the same with an average of 4 out of 5 classes a term, this term its just 3 out of 5 classes, so the other 2 has me worked up til midnite on weekdays and the other 3 i am acing without doing much

and speaking of intelligence - there isn't one type of intelligence, there is mathematical, liberal arts, business, computers, and anything else you name, impossible for one person to be intelligent in all fields

last paragraph a courtesy of my previous psychology class

edit: @jacob, IQ does nothing at all, take an IQ test from Japan or China, it'll drop to like 50, same if a japanese or chinese student comes to the US and takes our IQ test - I've taken the American one and it's around 150 or so, well thats what I remember. 90-120 is average (i think its 70 not 90 but i dont feel like checking)

That's why it's up to you to decide. It's your opinion whether you're smart or not... then you can specify.

@JacobBranch
How old are you? 118? When I was in 3rd grade mine was 129.

LiNuX
01-26-2008, 04:45 PM
When I was in 3rd grade mine was 129.

thats because of the level of IQ test you took lol

IQ tests shouldn't really determine someone's intelligence at all, its just bullcrap brought out by psychologists to make more money lol

MilkshakeNinja
01-27-2008, 07:26 PM
xD I think I'm pretty smart lol. I get lots of straight A's!

Yay me lol!

younging94
01-29-2008, 12:29 AM
Yea, kinda, i never study for test and always make 89-98's.
But, a failing grade in my school is below 75 =(, so you gotta keep that crap up. But, since my mom is a nurse she talks to me about alot of health things and my family is really smart so i just pick up stuff from them.

KittyCat72
01-29-2008, 03:49 PM
thats because of the level of IQ test you took lol

IQ tests shouldn't really determine someone's intelligence at all, its just bullcrap brought out by psychologists to make more money lol

Lol, you're right there.

Dflat Major
02-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Same here, proof on report card.

I don't care if I am or not. D: