PDA

View Full Version : Scariest moment of your life

glenofimaal
02-17-2008, 04:57 PM
what was the scariest moment of your life :eek1:

actually this happened recently... my dad and i were playing basketball :spinny: and i go to try to get a rebound :twitcy: but i trip and my dad runs over me and falls on me ;( so he's is like crushing my head (not saying he's heavy)

i thought i would be in the hospital but i wasn't :-P

rukisuto
02-17-2008, 04:59 PM
I've had a lot of scary moments.

I went to hop on my dad's back for a piggy back ride and he fell backwards onto me. I was only 11 then and I blacked out for a minute.

I was in a car with my friend when she got t-boned by this lady. We were ok.

I was with my dad when we got rear ended. It was just scary because I wasn't expecting it, lol. I was so shaky after that.

I have some other ones. I'll post 'em if I remember them, lol.

LiNuX
02-17-2008, 05:01 PM
when this forum lost 3 months of data back in the day lol, took me days to recover

Jaykub
02-17-2008, 05:01 PM
Well This One Is Odd.

Since I live in the middle of no where most people own 15+ acres of land this one guy had 50. I was on bike my friend was on 4 wheeler and the dude that owns it starts coming at us. I started flying on my bike my friend started talking to him in his car and he was just like I'm going to kill you. and he said the dude had a gun in the other seat. He said you left me. I said it and the army of no man left behind lol

rukisuto
02-17-2008, 05:20 PM
Oh yeah.
When my sister was 5 or 6 she was swimming in my aunts pool and my cousin jumped from the deck and landed on her head.
I definitely thought she drowned.

Riku-Nara
02-17-2008, 05:24 PM
um.........about 10 years ago, i was laying some sort of football game, and i got tackled. Then everyone else started to dogpile. ( i had a severe case of claustrophobia back then) Felt like i was in a giant cave and couldn't breathe. really scary.

glenofimaal
02-17-2008, 05:36 PM
Well This One Is Odd.

Since I live in the middle of no where most people own 15+ acres of land this one guy had 50. I was on bike my friend was on 4 wheeler and the dude that owns it starts coming at us. I started flying on my bike my friend started talking to him in his car and he was just like I'm going to kill you. and he said the dude had a gun in the other seat. He said you left me. I said it and the army of no man left behind lol

wow that much have been really scary and creepy did he get arrested :confused1:

conman1000
02-18-2008, 04:38 PM
Lol, wow I never considered this. I don't really honestly know.

glenofimaal
02-18-2008, 06:11 PM
Lol, wow I never considered this. I don't really honestly know.

hmmm let's go back into my memeory :spinny:

oh yes this is like when we were 8 :eek1: we had a pillow fight and i hit conman with a pillow in the eyes or something and he like ummm i don't want to emmbaress him that much :D :rolleyes1:

Strickin
02-18-2008, 06:31 PM
I had a recent one, that freaked me out a bit. I was practicing back flips yesterday, and I really screwed one up and landed on my head...not a fun experience :(. I recovered though and I'm not really afraid.

Dflat Major
02-18-2008, 06:43 PM
I actually have 2.

My first physical fight. Coulda swore someone had a gun.
Dunno tho.

My friend was playing around and hit me on teh back.
On accident.
Blacked out for around 5 minutes.
Scared teh fudge outta me.